Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

+

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Sapkowski interview gives me hope we'll perhaps, just maybe, see a better ending to the saga.
Or a continuation (even better yay!).

In which case, the game can be enjoyed for the original content CDPR 's created (like Bloody Baron or HOS), with no expectations on the canon story.

I'd enjoy new books more than EE, that's for sure.

This Sapkowski interview gives me hope we'll perhaps, just maybe, see a better ending to the saga.

In which case, the game can be enjoyed for the original content CDPR 's created (like Bloody Baron or HOS), with no expectations on the canon story.

Yeah, but it's not the same. CDPR created good stories and charactes both in TW1 and TW2. Not giving them a proper closure it's a disgrace

I doubt he will write a sequel to Lady of the Lake as he pretty much "retired" Geralt twice now, but if the absolute madman does do a sequel, would definitely not mind it, even if the book will be all Ciri with no Geralt and Yennefer.

I hope at some point down the line they decide to remaster/re-make the first 2 games to be on par(technically and graphically) with the 3rd game, and while at it they release some sort of Enhanced Edition for the last game too while conecting all 3 games narrative/story better and ironing out any plot-holes, inconcistencies and bugs.

Wishfull thinking much but oh well...

Yeiiow;n7926290 said:
I hope at some point down the line they decide to remaster/re-make the first 2 games to be on par(technically and graphically) with the 3rd game, and while at it they release some sort of Enhanced Edition for the last game too while conecting all 3 games narrative/story better and ironing out any plot-holes, inconcistencies and bugs.

Wishfull thinking much but oh well...

Forget about that. Let's get real: none of the fans petitions has been adressed. None of them. Money is all that counts now and they have no reason for doing any of those things. Didn't want to be rude but I think its useless keep thinking that way about CDPR, they changed everything once TW3 was released

That's way too harsh. When it's all said and done, they've given us a lot and revived industry standards back up high. I'm actually feeling a bit guilty for how I've reacted to some things back when the game first came out.

Enhanced edition will always be welcome, but at this stage I'd rather see what they can give us in Cyberpunk 2077.

swordsandroses;n7981740 said:
That's way too harsh. When it's all said and done, they've given us a lot and revived industry standards back up high. I'm actually feeling a bit guilty for how I've reacted to some things back when the game first came out.

Enhanced edition will always be welcome, but at this stage I'd rather see what they can give us in Cyberpunk 2077.

With all due respect, it could have been harsh but I didn't say anything that wasn't true. Personally, I haven't seen any improvement in the overall standards of the industry. At all. In fact, and this is just my opinion, they dumbed down their own final game. In almost every aspect

Last edited:
Sam2305;n7968110 said:
Didn't want to be rude but I think its useless keep thinking that way about CDPR, they changed everything once TW3 was released

If there has been a change, I think it already happened during development, since I suspect the updates the game received (free DLCs, two paid expansions, patches until the end of 2016) followed a schedule that was planned out long before release, and an enhanced edition simply was not in the plans. I do wonder when and exactly why the idea to release the REDkit was dropped, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom