Never encountered Phillipa.....

+
Never encountered Phillipa.....

Who is this Phillipa? I thought there she was an important figure in the game plot. I sided with Roche in Act I, killed Henselt in Act II, and rescued Triss in Act III. A couple of people like Triss and Sile mentioned her, but I managed to complete the game without ever having encountered Phillipa (well, ok, discounting flashback from one of the prostitutes in Act I). I went to her house at some point but there was no one there.

ahh...how did you know I already started a second playthrough and plan to embark on Iorveth's path... :D

yupper said:
ahh...how did you know I already started a second playthrough and plan to embark on Iorveth's path... :D

Why do bears....?
Of course you started a second playthrough. Your brain forced you to sit in front of the computer and start again on the other path. It happens to everyone. :)

Philippa is first mentioned/seen in the Flotsam when you talk to the person eavesdropping in the room neighbouring Sile de Tansarville's to find out what happened to Triss.

On Roche's path you never meet her face-to-face but Dethmold mentions sensing a powerful sorceress on the other side of the mist.

Top Bottom