Did they fix the Dice Poker game to no longer hang for Controller users?

+
Did they fix the Dice Poker game to no longer hang for Controller users?

The Dice Poker game would occasionally enter a state where it would not prompt you to do the next task involved in the game, rendering the game in a "hung" state in that you can't progress and the interface is completely disabled so you can't quit or save either.

I did notice a mention of it in v3.1 or v3.2 patch notes but is was fairly vague the notes regarding the change.

Also, just while I'm here, where are the 3.4 patch notes? The installer did not contain patch notes for the 3.4 update.

Franpa said:
The Dice Poker game would occasionally enter a state where it would not prompt you to do the next task involved in the game, rendering the game in a "hung" state in that you can't progress and the interface is completely disabled so you can't quit or save either.

I did notice a mention of it in v3.1 or v3.2 patch notes but is was fairly vague the notes regarding the change.

Also, just while I'm here, where are the 3.4 patch notes? The installer did not contain patch notes for the 3.4 update.

The 3.4 patch is only for REDkit installation to play mods . REDkit comes in 2 modes . As the 3.4 patch (gamers edition) for playing mods or the full installation for creating and playing mods .

Top Bottom