Quick Question on Talents

+
Quick Question on Talents

I haven't been able to find info on this anywhere.
Do talents apply to all styles? If I take a talent in Fast Steel do the bonuses count when I am in Strong Steel? It would make sense for them to not do so, but I wanted to make sure. Additionally, do they carry over from Steel to Silver? This seems even less likely.

Thanks.

No the talents you apply to the various styles only work for that style .
Also the talents you apply to the silver sword only work for the silver sword the same goes for the steel sword .
As a side note until you receive a silver sword I would apply talents to the steel sword only . Do check out the other talent slots available in the other areas too . You may find that they exceed the talents available for the sword areas .

No matter which talents you decide to allocate you will not be able to fill every slot in every tree .

Tommy said:
No the talents you apply to the various styles only work for that style .
Also the talents you apply to the silver sword only work for the silver sword the same goes for the steel sword .
As a side note until you receive a silver sword I would apply talents to the steel sword only . Do check out the other talent slots available in the other areas too . You may find that they exceed the talents available for the sword areas .

No matter which talents you decide to allocate you will not be able to fill every slot in every tree .
Danke.
I assumed this was the case, but I wanted to make sure.

Top Bottom