Best Weapons/ Swords

+
Best Weapons/ Swords

Hi guys, I'm playing The Witcher 1 EE, I'm in the Chapter IV and I use the Meteorite Sword (3 red)...I'm wondering if this is a good steel sword for my hero at this point of the game, or there are actually better weapons (Ceremonial sword of Deithwen,Gwalhir, Illegal Sword, etc..). Any opinions?
p.s. Sorry for my english

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Meteorite swords are good, some better than the others. In Chaper IV steel swords get little action (except the end maybe), but Chapter V makes up for that. In the endgame I prefer to use G'valchir, which you can get as a reward in Chapter V if you've been vigilant enough.
It is also a good practice to sharpen or oil your sword before going into a tougher battle. ;)

IlMarchese said:
Hi guys, I'm playing The Witcher 1 EE, I'm in the Chapter IV and I use the Meteorite Sword (3 red)...I'm wondering if this is a good steel sword for my hero at this point of the game, or there are actually better weapons (Ceremonial sword of Deithwen,Gwalhir, Illegal Sword, etc..). Any opinions?
p.s. Sorry for my english

I've gone the whole game with the triple red meteorite sword; as you get close to the end of the game, this sword and G'valchir (see David's post) may be the best to have.

You should be able to get your silver sword upgraded with runes early in chapter IV; this is very helpful against the numerous monsters.

Best silver sword I got, was from Lady of the lake (basically Excalibur, if you pay attention to her story), used a blue meteorite sword from act II onwards, until I did a good job with Adda in act V, and got a gift from Foltest.

I think I had Gwalhir in chapter IV and in chapter V of course Mahakaman rune sihill(G'valchir)[h=1][/h]

Top Bottom