Leveling up

+
Leveling up

I was wondering.... I read everywhere about gaining extra xp by killing many monsters and leveling up to reach the highest, but I havent seen anywhere how MANY levels can you actually go up in every chapter.... As you know we all want to go higher and higher but after some time, it becomes booooooring... I am in chapter 2 (replaying this game for the fourth time preparing for the witcher 2...I want to reach level 50) and have almost reached level 18 from level 13 (finishing in chapter 1), just by killing monsters and postponing the quests as much as possible... So...in each level does anyone know how many levels can you go up in each chapter? That would be very helpful...

ritualassassin said:
I was wondering.... I read everywhere about gaining extra xp by killing many monsters and leveling up to reach the highest, but I havent seen anywhere how MANY levels can you actually go up in every chapter.... As you know we all want to go higher and higher but after some time, it becomes booooooring... I am in chapter 2 (replaying this game for the fourth time preparing for the witcher 2...I want to reach level 50) and have almost reached level 18 from level 13 (finishing in chapter 1), just by killing monsters and postponing the quests as much as possible...
One of the things I love about The Witcher is that you DON'T have to experience grind, since the game is perfectly playable with the experience you get naturally. Some people love to experience grind, but if you think it's boring, it doesn't sound as if you're one of them. As far as I know, your level doesn't import into TW2 at all; only some of your choices and some of your stuff is imported.

So...in each level does anyone know how many levels can you go up in each chapter? That would be very helpful...
There's no chapter limit on experience, so it's basically all you can stand to do. :'( Ferghanmhor sent me his saved game to be included in the Witcher Saved Game Bank, and in that game, Geralt is Level 49 by the end of Chapter 3. But Ferghanmhor did a LOT of grinding.

Well...that is A LOT of time grinding... I played the game about 3 times, and was always able to reach until level 45 at the very end... So, this time I am taking it to maximum so that is why I asked.... As far as I see right now, chapter 2, is a good chapter to go up 5 or 6 levels, but due to the xp points that go down after a bit, is really difficult.... Chapter 3 on the other hand...and chapter 4, are way better.... I do not see myself advancing the story for a while though... I am going to take it slow this time... Thanks for the info Corylea...

level 50 is very possible, on my last playthrough I reached level 52 just before entering the salamandra mansion.
It involves ALOT of grinding, I finished chapter 3 at level 45, did all of my grinding in the cocatrice cave, the rest came natural.
Did all the quests.
After level 50 you don't get any skill points.
imho anything above level 35 breaks the game, it just gets too easy

Top Bottom