Chapter II: Master Myron DOES NOT have Gadwall Formula?Savegame request

+
Chapter II: Master Myron DOES NOT have Gadwall Formula?Savegame request

Hello,
i have a bug at Chapter II: The kingmurdere. Master Myron does not have gadwell what i need for the ritual...
What can i do to get it ?( I deleted the game and made a new game to the same point but the bug is not gone...)

Have someone a savegame at this point? (vernon roche path) i gave the sword to Iorveth that roche does not captured him(killed loredo) ..

Maybe you could use this mod. It adds all usable items to inkeepers. I use it when I encounter a glitch (troll tongue disappearing, for example). I buy the item that's missing, use it, then delete the mod.

On my phone atm, but you can google it. I can post the link later if you're having trouble.

The items are all listed for Orem values, and some are expensive. You can use various means to give yourself temporary gold to overcome your glitch.

Is it ok to mention Cheat Engine here and to provide links and tips?

Achonik said:
Hello,
i have a bug at Chapter II: The kingmurdere. Master Myron does not have gadwell what i need for the ritual...
What can i do to get it ?( I deleted the game and made a new game to the same point but the bug is not gone...)

Have someone a savegame at this point? (vernon roche path) i gave the sword to Iorveth that roche does not captured him(killed loredo) ..

Well do you care on how many quests you have done etc or is it solely advancing the story?

You can always post a couple of your save files on Wikisend (it's free without the need of registration) and then we can see if the bug still occurs for us.

I assume it's either related to any specific mods you are using or the current version of your game.
Try removing all mods and see if that will help you out or alternative try playing the game on an earlier patch.

Also here's a mod that could help you.
http://witcher2.nexusmods.com/mods/365/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D365&pUp=1
It will make it so that the Mysterious Merchant will have all items. You can see if you can obtain the Gadwall formula there and once you've done it you could always just uninstall the mod (to not spoil the fun) and continue playing like normal.

Here's a second one which you also could try.

http://witcher2.nexusmods.com/mods/275/?

The cause of Master Myron not having Gadwall is FCR 2 version 1.0. The way this is fixed in FCR 2 1.1 is not compatible with a game in progress, however.

Be careful when using any mod that does not advertise FCR 2 compatibility with an FCR 2 setup. This is a ticket to even worse breakage.

The second link provided up there works with the latest steam install of the game. I used it last night to reclaim my troll tongue that had disappeared, then uninstalled to remove the temptation of cheating.

If you have other mods installed and are worried about incompatibility, could you uninstall all mods, install the one linked above, recover your item, remove the new mod, then reinstall your old mods without causing problems?

Top Bottom