Changing timetable

+

Milgo

Forum regular
Changing timetable

Hey guys,

I tried to change the timetable for a npc, but I got some problems. I created two different timetables for two story phases, but when I change the story phase, the npc just disappears.

Is there something important about changing timetables? I used a story phase setter and activated the new story phase in the npc's community. If I don't spawn my npc with the first story phase, the second one works.

Any ideas?

Milgo

Forum regular
I figured it out - my npc was stuck on his place and there was no way for him to his new position, so he just diappeared.

But that's my next problem, I sat on this for two days and found no solution. Now my npc walks to his new position, but I want to teleport him to his new position.

View attachment 304View attachment 305View attachment 306

If I use PLAYER as actorTag on the Teleport, Geralt get's teleported to the right position. But not my npc. Any ideas? Is there a possibility to tag a npc wrong?

Attachments

• gorel_tag.jpg
    gorel_tag.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 45
  • target_wp.jpg
    target_wp.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 48
  • teleport.jpg
    teleport.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 48
Simply add a Story Phase Setter and there you don't activate the new phase, but deactivate the whole community. If you now add another story phase setter and activate the next story phase, he will spawn there.

Top Bottom