New items

+
New items

Hello, guys. I have long worked to develop new items for my mode. I have created a models, corrected the database. And everything was cool, in REDkit all was working. But when I cooked mode and played them in a game, all disappeared. I think the problem is that the database of the game does not have these items, but I have not found the right, and i can't open dzip archive. What should I do?
P.S.sorry for my bad english.
proof
View attachment 276

Hello, guys. I have long worked to develop new items for my mode. I have created a models, corrected the database.
"database" == World partitions file??
And everything was cool, in REDkit all was working. But when I cooked mode and played them in a game, all disappeared.
That pretty sounds like an object in a layer group without any layer (CLayerInfo). (That was a former prob I had. Because such a Layer group NOT appearing in World Partitions file.)
and i can't open dzip archive. What should I do?
Simply use Gibbed.RED.Unpack.exe from Gibbed RED tools.

Last edited:
"database" == World partitions file??
No, .xml files

That pretty sounds like an object in a layer group without any layer (CLayerInfo). (That was a former prob I had. Because such a Layer group NOT appearing in World Partitions file.)
No, it's not in layers. Items are loaded. In the inventory they have. But they are not drawn. Meshes of the game that are not the subject of inventory, such as houses loaded and displayed

Simply use Gibbed.RED.Unpack.exe from Gibbed RED tools.
I do not know why but I have it not work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom