[ACT I] help with the cave

+
[ACT I] help with the cave

hello all.I need a little help in the cave of chapter one. I know I'm supposed to look for the remains of Leuvaarden's friend and fight some Echinops. My problem is.I cant find ANYTHING. :'( I've taken a cat potion. I've found the fire and some mushrooms that grow green ( cant do anything to them ). There's a corridor that looks like it has something around the rocks, but i can't get around them. I tried hitting the closest one with Aard but it didn't budge. And i'm stuck. WHAT AM I MISSING OR DOING WRONG???? Thanks

Hey, weed out all the echinopsi (echinopses?), the remains should be in the tough echinops' body (it may have been named "satiated echinops" or "full echinops"... anyway the toughest one to kill).I think you posted in the wrong section, BTW.

Are you in the cave in at the south end of the map? You've found the fire... one with a cauldron/pot on it?If so, you're in the wrong cave! ;)There's another cave near the city entrance. Go through the outskirts past the church and ovr the bridge to where the guards guard one of the gates. Instead of going right (East) towards the old mill, go to the left and you will find the cave you are looking for. It's quite small, and there are no fires in it unless you start burning things with Igni/torches.Hope this helps!

Aggravaar said:
Hey, weed out all the echinopsi (echinopses?), the remains should be in the tough echinops' body (it may have been named "satiated echinops" or "full echinops"... anyway the toughest one to kill).
Exactly :) Make sure to loot that corpse as soon as you killed it. If wait and look around, new Echinopse turn up and you kill them until eternity.

Top Bottom