Patch 3.4 changelog?

+
Patch 3.4 changelog?

A brand new patch landed. But it doesn't say what it contains. I checked support page/twitter/facebook/news and nothing there either.

Changelog anyone?

Good question, REDkit support maybe?

EDIT: confirmed, it adds REDkit support!!

EDIT: OMG http://redkit.cdprojektred.com/

The patch is available for download via the game launcher and it's not added to support tab of website yet.

Here are changes in the first glance:
added "Launch REDkit" in the launcher which is disabled until you've installed it.
added "Mods" in the launcher by which you can select from those mods you've installed and run the game.
added "thewitcher.com/REDkit" shortcut to the launcher.

The REDkit should be released soon !
Finally the wait is over !!!

Just downloaded it

But I have a question: there is a mistake in the italian translation.. where should I report it? So it will be fixed :)

SquallDLeonhart said:
Just downloaded it />

But I have a question: there is a mistake in the italian translation.. where should I report it? So it will be fixed :)/>

just here, CDPR reads the threads they'll see your feedback

Can someone tell me what the redkit is? All I know is on TW3 twitter page showed pics of the redkit but explain what it is?

Iorvethizbada55 said:
Can someone tell me what the redkit is? All I know is on TW3 twitter page showed pics of the redkit but explain what it is?

It's a powerful tool-set for development of mods for TW2, similar to Skyrim's Creation Kit.

SquallDLeonhart said:
Just downloaded it />

But I have a question: there is a mistake in the italian translation.. where should I report it? So it will be fixed :)/>

What's the mistake? We'll fix it ASAP ;)

BANAN said:
What's the mistake? We'll fix it ASAP ;)/>/>

In the Launcher Menu it says "Avviva il REDkit", it should be "Avvia il REDkit"

Thanks a lot for your wonderful work!!!!

Guys i have a small problem,it seems that its bugged,dunno if anybody else has experienced this

The mod is in UserContent but still it doesnt show anything,the contentmangaer seems to be bugged for me.I tried reinstalling the patch but no success :/

Redoog, have you followed the guide "getting started" in the Redkiy site? Unpack the mod in a new folder called "UserContent" in your documents/witcher 2 folder

Red0oG said:
Guys i have a small problem,it seems that its bugged,dunno if anybody else has experienced this

The mod is in UserContent but still it doesnt show anything,the contentmangaer seems to be bugged for me.I tried reinstalling the patch but no success :/

Well,turned out the fault is in my PC, tried it on brothers one and it works fine there.Will try to reinstall TW2.
EDIT:Good mod Benz,btw :)

Top Bottom