Recent content by 009Sagejay

+
  1. 009Sagejay

Patch 2.01

What was the point of this update especially for pc last night had 2.0 running like a dream with ton of mods for everything cars all the way down to clothing, body the works one of the biggest travisity of this game is trying to play a femboy male V the npcs have all the clothes I want but the...
  2. 009Sagejay

Gta vs cyberpunk

Yep this is something that I think gets lost in peoples complaints I get why people are mad about the A.i and other stuff but It seems like the majority of people just want a game where drive around like your drunk crash into things and abuse the A.i like the stuff you do in Saints row or GTA...
  3. 009Sagejay

Roadmap?

MM ok I think i get the point your trying to make a little bit better ill check out the endings thread once I finish the game. As for the ME3 endings it may be controversial but I dont see how could of ended it any other way. The only way the could of made like a alt time ending that had like a...
  4. 009Sagejay

Roadmap?

Mike ponds and literally most of the dev team in the early interviews said that you would enter the world and exit the world without changing anything the whole world in the game doesnt revolve around you and you arent there to drastically change any of it yourself either its not a table top...
  5. 009Sagejay

Gta vs cyberpunk

Im just telling it like it is and even in the video I linked Johh from DF says the jump from CP to witcher 3 is massive doesnt mean everything will pan out but for the sake of something new im glad that they at least tried people complain how the game industry doesn't innovate your not going to...
  6. 009Sagejay

Sony and its 'monopoly' and wrong decision on Cyberpunk

monopoly? Here the real break down CDPR said that if you disliked the game you can return it for a refund so what ever retailers you have in your region they got word of it and uphold the offer CDPR put forward. GOG and Steam have refund base systems in plance and xbox has something like that as...
  7. 009Sagejay

Gta vs cyberpunk

The entire Engine was reworked for CP2077 doesnt mean everything is going to be a 10/10 witcher 3 had barely any ragdoll effects or physics use roach for about 10 mins and its pretty obvious that the game doesn't have a very in depth physics or rag doll system. The way cars actually handle and...
  8. 009Sagejay

Gta vs cyberpunk

An open world action rpg that tries to do something that most devs would steer clear away from that even from the moment it was announced was going to be a very ambitious project I also used forward thinking and looks at how and what the witcher played like and set my expectations in line with...
  9. 009Sagejay

Why did they make the actual sexual content so scarce?

Yea mods mods that dont need to pass any ESRB,CERO,PEGI whatever ratting board you also dont need permission from any 1st,2nd or 3rd party involved. You can do whatever you want in mods and even add in copyright material and at best if said company found out you get a cease and desist order.
  10. 009Sagejay

Gta vs cyberpunk

These GTA comparisons are getting up there in the insanity level. CP2077 is running on a completely new engine with various limitations the engine was built around PC level hardware the specs that the ps4 and base xbox one have are no where near even a mid 2012 cpu so NPC levels of A.i that are...
  11. 009Sagejay

Why did they make the actual sexual content so scarce?

The game would get an AO rating and would be pulled from every major retailer or store front outside of nutaku or sites like that. And before you say the witcher had more intense scenes then whats in cyberpunk the screen literally goes off screen or fades to black you dont see anything outside...
  12. 009Sagejay

I am having fun. Are you?

im having fun but i Kept my hype in check and didnt expect CP2077 to be a GTA6 type of game or a fallout/skyrim type of sanbox game where you can just go around and cause mayham at will.
Top Bottom