Recent content by 09talamonteo

+
  1. 0

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Yup that seems to be the case, I doubt we will see much if any extensive work done to the game now by the development team.
  2. 0

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone, as of right now I know of no new news about this situation and what CDPR are going to do about it. Keep the discussion alive and hopefully we will see a change in the future.
  3. 0

Yeah right now, it feels that is the only option, not finishing the main story at all.
  4. 0

Hey there, I just wanted to pop on and say that I have definitely not lost interest in this game. I have merely grown accustomed to waiting for it to be fixed. I have played through it three times already and really hate getting to the end of the game. So much so that I will usually stop playing...
  5. 0

I'll be updating this post with relevant information, if anyone has any relevant and interesting to add, send me a personal message or leave a post mentioning me I will read it and update the post accordingly. I do keep reading, just not logged into my account, my computer logged it out and I...
  6. 0

Fate of a certain character in a certain ending...(MAJOR SPOILERS)

Basically its the game saying... "GAMEOVER Insert another quarter to keep replay!" :D
  7. 0

To all the new faces on the thread, welcome and I'm really happy to read these responses and idea's, try to stay on topic as much as possible. ;) Remember to check out the original post and the Poll's on there to add another layer to this great feedback!
  8. 0

Hey lads and lasses, remember to visit the first post on the thread and vote on both of the polls being conducted! :D
  9. 0

I have added in a Poll. Its a strawpoll, but it will do the job! :D
  10. 0

Act Length (No Spoilers Please!)

Its hard to say for certain, but I think you can expect a decent amount of content still to enjoy. I would however say that your about between 75-85% through the story. I can't say for certain. Don't forget there are LOADS of quests and exploration to do outside the story, just go riding around...
  11. 0

Okay just going to comment on this post. Which just seems to have taken the first comment where someone has given a reason for them not doing anything and gone with it. That scenario was not what the majority of people have been asking for with this entire post. Hate to ask this, but did you...
  12. 0

I am hoping that they keep pushing out great DLC and free expansions for the game. I can tell you if they keep adding good content I think everyone would keep purchasing it. They have a great platform here... We have given this feedback to make that base platform even better. I see that most...
  13. 0

People have a right to disagree and give an opinion, let them make an argument if you disagree with it. Tell them why.:) ----------- So just wanted to address this. Firstly, I was not saying that they should add Nilfgaard into the game. I was simply saying they could have Ciri and the...
  14. 0

can somebody tell me whos idea it was to remove all characters after the ending?

Check out this thread, http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/39674-Mega-SPOILERS-Immersion-Destroyer
  15. 0

The big dead world after story.(spoilers)

This is already a topic, http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/39674-Mega-SPOILERS-Immersion-Destroyer :)
Top Bottom