Recent content by 1990BW

+
  1. 1

The balance counsil is unbalanced?

The first balance council has dropped and the results are in. My verdict is the balance counsil itself is, ironically, unbalanced. Without going into detail of each change it seems obvious this first council has destroyed an entire faction. Nilfgaard by far got the most changes across all...
  2. 1

How is Saskia Commander a good card?

It's Portal (summon 2x 4 provision units from deck) but without provision cap, 4 strength body and a constant cooldown of 3 (potentially thinning 4 cards from deck). The card is too good when you compare it to this card.
  3. 1

Not Okay. Toxic as it gets [Milva, Madoc and the Tiger]

The whole problem is the reach you can easily do +6 damage per turn and finish things off with either Milva and/or Madoc if necessary. In my absence I noticed for example a lot of gold engine and zeal cards which are buffed to 6 strength. This deck instantly destroys this 'progress' and the same...
  4. 1

Not Okay. Toxic as it gets [Milva, Madoc and the Tiger]

I do agree this deck/strategy is disgusting and destroys all the fun. If there is too much control & no unit plays in the meta Gwent becomes a very frustrating game. We've seen this so many times before but somehow the devs find a way to screw things up every single time. This is overall very...
  5. 1

Any decks that make you feel frustrated?

Forgot to add NG Mill
  6. 1

Any decks that make you feel frustrated?

No unit ST in all it's forms for example this deck: https://www.playgwent.com/en/decks/guides/220798 MO Viy decks because unlimited carry-over is just stupid: https://www.playgwent.com/en/decks/guides/222317 NG Quad Joachim decks because it's broken And MO Keltullis lists are also very...
  7. 1

Oneiromancy - The Autoinclude Problem

My opinion won't change I still believe the card should be rated in equivalents. Ultimately I see no need to compare tutors relatively to each other the value they give may vary between match- ups, highly relies on RNG and deck build. Given these facts we can write books about it but still don't...
  8. 1

8.5 Patch Notes

Yeah probably this will we be the usual suspects: SK Blaze of Glory - Eist SY Lined pockets NG Quad Joachim -> maybe now with Imperial formation? NR Foltest - commando's Followed by: MO Viy MO Swarm MO Keltullis SK Lippy ST Nature's gift NR Witchers What do they all have in common? Big...
  9. 1

8.5 Patch Notes

Bug report playing Oneiromancy draws the game :P Other than that first matchups were: SK Eist Keltullis Mill Second cross Same stupid s*** as previous patch 1620299105 The game draws with several cards now
  10. 1

Rating an tutor by it's minimum target just isn't correct. No it really doesn't the equivalent is what matters here. If for example Royal degree, land of thousand fables etc. would each cost 7 provision costs they would be much closer to Oneiro. They match more or less provision wise but have...
  11. 1

Sorry I don't understand what you are trying to say here. Like I said before the numbers don't matter they only make things over complicated/impossible to compare. For instance tutors like these should NEVER be used for playing low(est) provision cards but something like Oneirmancy is in some...
  12. 1

Is there no balance between engines, control & deployment value?

Last year around the same time I started a similar thread about removal and locks: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/poll-removal-and-lock-need-rebalance.11030549/ Interestingly there has been some progress made since then in the form of lower provision cost and/or taller body...
  13. 1

The tutors you mention here all have an condition, the majority require a deck to support them and they are quite expensive provision wise. Oneiromancy doesn't have any of these downsides except it has higher provision costs BUT due to echo effect this doesn't matter. In the posts above I see a...
  14. 1

There is no need to express Oneirmancy's cost and value. What this card simply does is finding a particular combo card or an answer to your opponents card consistently. If you play Oneiromancy 99% of the time it also runs Heatwave, it does miracles with Lippy - Cerys, in ST & SY Gort decks it's...
  15. 1

Should Auberon be buffed (to make WH more playable) ?

1 Usurper: this card has all NG goodness: aristocrat, deploy, assimilate, spies, engine (when agent is played) 2 Harald the Cripple: great bronze support and passive engine 3 Eithné: 3 engines but value depends on nature cards also works in row stack lists Jacques: decent deploy value and OK...
Top Bottom