Recent content by 2077Nerdpunk

+
  1. 2077Nerdpunk

CDPR is not the company they once were

@animalfather u sure RED Engine isn't shait, Rockstar can release RDR2 that runs beautifully on current gen console and looks 10x better than this game lol 1609096558 @esperri people like u are the problem companies like this think they can get away with a half baked product.
  2. 2077Nerdpunk

I not buying another game from this company again, be like buying another game from EA no thanks
  3. 2077Nerdpunk

I mean seriously they aggressively market this game so hard on all fronts, they hyped this game so hard with false and misleading gameplay from high-end PC's and didn't even do review copies for consoles, it just goes to show the shady business practices this once great company has now adopted...
  4. 2077Nerdpunk

Lawsuit is happening sad days ahead

As the title says, can this company actually keep its staff employed to fix this mess of a game before running out of money?
  5. 2077Nerdpunk

Rank CDPR games.

Witcher 3 was a masterpiece, replayed that game many times (y) Witcher 3 Witcher 1 Witcher 2
  6. 2077Nerdpunk

I am having fun. Are you?

I'm enjoying the game, there are a few annoying glitches and bugs and some quality of life improvements that are needed, but overall it's a solid game.
  7. 2077Nerdpunk

What Happened?

Rockstar must be lovin hearing all this backlash
  8. 2077Nerdpunk

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

OMG that explains it perfectly then lol
  9. 2077Nerdpunk

Traffic need some serious rework

Is it just me or does GTA feel like there is more traffic flowing and NPCs?
  10. 2077Nerdpunk

What Happened?

Hahaha right?? Was thinking the same thing :P
  11. 2077Nerdpunk

It's really dissapointing.

I agree with the melee, they should of made melee 3rd person
  12. 2077Nerdpunk

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

hang on, you are saying over 60% of their employees left after the Witcher 3? Gotta link? Never heard of such a massive withdrawal of workers from CDPR until now...
Top Bottom