Recent content by 2_0_7_7

+
  1. 2_0_7_7

We want a Cyberpunk 2077 ‘you’re breathtaking’ achievement!

You're Breathtaking! Meet Johnny Silverhand 69% of players have achieved this.
  2. 2_0_7_7

E3 2019 Demo Hopes

Central Night City General Gameplay features (carjacking, more shooting, exploring) to give us an idea Landmarks of night city (ties in with my first one) Motorbikes or similar Evening Night City, and (of course) Night Night City (makes me think of New New York, Futurama) BOATS RELEASE DATE
  3. 2_0_7_7

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Thanks seeing as this is a wishlist, I'll just say I hope that we can go on them - if not, atleast shootem down
  4. 2_0_7_7

Why the person above you should be banned

^Ban for writing ban last, rather than first. Clear violation of Code 2007, Section 202, Page 101 of the 'Banning Guidebook Version 3'.
  5. 2_0_7_7

Hi, I just noticed a skyship in the 48 min gameplay demo Anybody know what this is, is it in 2020? Sry if it's really obvious had nowhere else to post it.w 25:53 in the gameplay demo
  6. 2_0_7_7

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

Biggest fear? Not enough enterable buildings. It really adds to a game, for me atleast, makes me want to play it MORE. GTA V kinda (really) failed. It looks like Cyberpunk's gonna have heaps of buildings we can go in (the mallplex is one massive, shining example). So yeah seems good there. And...
  7. 2_0_7_7

If you could name your V what would it be?

Viktor Novikov Vincenzo Abbiati less likely: Vladimir Putin Vladimir Australiana Tommy Wiseau (idk but why not)
  8. 2_0_7_7

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

^ Thanks. Okay a couple of quick questions 1. What is the braindance mode at 9:15 in the gameplay demo, when V changes the mode from night to day? I'm sure people who played 2020 could also help with this? 2. Also: less important but will we be able to buy our own cars, or are we stuck with...
  9. 2_0_7_7

^Ban for incorrectly stating ban reason, and reasons
  10. 2_0_7_7

Cyberpunk 2020 Daily Facts Conversation Thread!

Yikes. I'm going to try to avoid running these guys down. But if I do, it will be an accident :shrug:
  11. 2_0_7_7

Ban for banning self
  12. 2_0_7_7

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

What will the consequences be of an 'open shooting'? I don't know the correct word, so let me explain. Say I went to a relatively middle or upper-middle class restaurant, and out of the blue shot a guy at his table. Would people all run away, or would some (non gang members) attempt to stop you...
  13. 2_0_7_7

Cyberpunk 2020 Daily Facts Conversation Thread!

Some even work? That's a bit too far-fetched for even me.
  14. 2_0_7_7

Okay, so I haven't scrolled through to see what everyone has posted yet, so these will almost certainly have been posted before. But whatevs. Cyberware 'Personalization'. Everything (eg. the scanner in the 48 min vid) is red. Will there be 'settings' or something to change it to, oh lets say...
  15. 2_0_7_7

Should V go to prison in CP77?

Yes, I would love it BUT it would quickly become annoying.
Top Bottom