Recent content by 2BigCheeks

+
  1. 2

Unable to kill ememies - stuck at 0%

That's awesome haha... glad you guys have benefit
  2. 2

Glad I could help! Hopefully this quickhack makes it into the next patch notes because that passive is great had it not broken the game haha
  3. 2

Glad I could help.
  4. 2

Patch 1.05, Laggy when moving, CPU so hot

He is using MSI Afterburner, with RTSS server (make sure to install this during the MSI Afterburner install). the RTSS is where you can get the OSD for the things on his screen. Here is a quick tutorial that might help you set it up if you are new to this stuff.
  5. 2

100% use of Intel Core CPU

They do have some PC specific updates in this patch. In particular a CPU specific (AMD) change. This is likely the thing that has been causing many of us to have issues with CPU usage jumping from low 30% to 100%. Also, most of us have never even mentioned "hating" Cyberpunk... (I love the game...
  6. 2

It is, but if your game runs well on 1.04, I would almost say don't risk updating if it can be avoided. 1608452292 I had to applaud you for the choice of screenshot used for "1.04".... dem cheeks... Also, my CPU usage was super low in 1.04, but it hits 75% in my inventory in 1.05....
  7. 2

You aren't the only one. Patch 1.05 seems to have broken it for a lot of people. CPU usage around 100%... you can see some of it here Edit: I just realized you have already posted this in the thread I linked.
  8. 2

Hotfix 1.05

Hope the patch works for you. Version 1.05 took a perfectly running game and made it unplayable for me. Guess I have to wait for the next hotfix? 1608451751 Yeah, patch 1.05 broke my game hard. And I am not about to run the game at ~100% CPU usage... that's just asking for trouble.
  9. 2

1.05 has made the game completely unplayable

Oh god, 90*C? That is rough haha. As soon as I saw my CPU usage spike to 100% and hang around those numbers I just closed the game. CDPR might refund the game, but they almost certainly won't be replacing parts for me if 1.05 burns out my hardware.
  10. 2

Yeah remove it and the enemies should be killable again. (check my hyperlink I left in my previous post and it'll show how broken that quickhack passive is at the moment). Hope it makes your game better!
  11. 2

100% use of Intel Core CPU

Was this happening on 1.04, or just on 1.05 version of the game? My game performed excellent and had zero crashes (everything on ultra 1440p 80 FPS). After patch 1.05 my CPU usage went from around 50% to spiking up to 100% regularly without even being in combat. My image quality has become...
  12. 2

Do you have the legendary quickhack "Cripple Movement" equipped? This was happening to me as well.
  13. 2

Hotfix 1.05

Since patch 1.05 my CPU usage has spiked like crazy and regularly hits 100% usage just by running around out of combat. The visual quality has gone down like crazy (run everything on ultra - 1440p). Textures are garbage and everything is blurry. My performance has gone down, and so has my...
  14. 2

1.05 has made the game completely unplayable

I am on a 3070 with everything OC'd and the same thing has happened to me. The game looks like trash now, not sure how the graphics got worse and the FPS went down... but it did. I know they did the AMD CPU fix this patch, but my CPU usage is now over 70% in the menu...... ???? CPU usage...
  15. 2

Solved: Game breaking bug [Quickhack forcing RTX 3070 FPS to flatline]

Glad I could help. I should probably add the invincible zero HP enemies thing, I noticed that as well.
Top Bottom