Recent content by 420inPortlandd

+
  1. 4

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

I reinstalled it after removing all mods and it is now launching. Just letting people know it may be worth trying.
  2. 4

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Everything was fine until the Patch 1.11. Now I just crash from the launcher every time. Anyone else having trouble on 1.11? I already tried all the troubleshooting tips from supp, am hoping others are having this issue and maybe give it a couple of days before reinstalling as I have limited...
  3. 4

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

In general I suppose, like while in the camera mode and taking screenshots, etc.
  4. 4

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

Just a small one here, I would like to see the ability to rotate the stickers around the XYZ axis, having them offset from the X & Y axis is not the look I would like when using them much of the time. (I do not always want to use them at a dutch angle like the Maelstrom Skull and M sticker for...
  5. 4

Photos from Night City (no spoilers)

Just some photos I took, thought I'd share while I peruse this thread.
  6. 4

Cyberpunk 2077 still running in the Background, after I exited game(Over Hour Out of it)

This happens every time I run the game. Such BS.
  7. 4

Dev leaked info ?

After all this shit there better be DLC cuz we can tell you published an incomplete game which the Corpos fucked up already, and that DLC had BETTER BE FREE !!! They better not come out and even try to tell me I need to pay for it to help prop up their profit margin after their shit show. That...
Top Bottom