Recent content by 4n7_MK2

+
  1. 4n7_MK2

HEY CDPR ! Good Luck with the Multi...

we got Arkadiusz MILIK !!! :fiesta: :))))) take the time, np !
  2. 4n7_MK2

soundscape stuttering ? (OBS) (almost real "pictural/Art"....)

OBS ... RIP lol... https://streamlabs.com/streamlabs-obs?l=fr-FR *Fixed*
  3. 4n7_MK2

need help about SUPERSOLDIERS... (video + description )

1) i mess cops, if i talk em they attack me, so i come back. no deal with maxtac ofc ! 2) cops are shown in red, but not "(MAXTAC?)" ? 3-4) => & if im french & i fight for liberty ?! i die too ?? ... gona lvl,,,,, 5) 😎, i will chic legs too ! 7) THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR ! :D
  4. 4n7_MK2

need help about SUPERSOLDIERS... (video + description )

hello ! i posted a video on steam / general discussions but u know general, it got fast trolled / off-topik / raged, (.......) it was a fun (GOOD) video, BUT WANTED SOME ANSWERS about it ! sry for caps,,, (basicly the video was to show game to my family & friends , private, but there a...
  5. 4n7_MK2

seems u forgot to tell your solution :) i think it's related with audio / copyrights, (twitch policy) tried another game & same with obs, the pb with shadowplay is there big latency. i dont care streamers coz its very private like not here on twitch to buy new gear that way coz got a job & a...
  6. 4n7_MK2

i too used nvidia's at began, but i had very extreme latency, like 50ms, then went down to obs that always worked fine to now : it's just (IF U LOOK AND LISTEN WELL...) when the girl sing, the game is not anymore fps-shooter likes framerate, it goes to turn-based pictural art-book ; i love to...
  7. 4n7_MK2

hello, got a pb with dolby atmos on , obs, etc... : i film with "obs", i got a perfect 60 FPS STABLe on-screen, but OBS drops fps when streaming/recording.... => when she say "ooowwwwwoooooooo",,, => i got 0,1 frame per second, look : anyone knows why ? ?? edit: edited topik' title for...
  8. 4n7_MK2

good cyberpunk RPG'S to play till release?

"shadowrun : dragonfall" , + "sr unlimited" mod (august 2020 UPDATE) gamedec (kickstarted) Dex TECHNOBABYLON. blade runner, SYNDICATE 1993.. "syndicate plus" on GOG..) Anarchy Online (mmorpg) 1609351115 waited for years for a good cyberpunk rpg,,,,, so now im hacking circuit brains !
  9. 4n7_MK2

I don't like the City

if u dont like city : try rome, ICC or tir in https://www.anarchy-online.com/ ... Night City is good :D
  10. 4n7_MK2

What do you think about the future of modding capability?

Morrowind, SKYRIM... were and ARE an exemple for all games developpers & communities modders : i hope CDPR build a good Online ,,,, for the solo-endless quest, i hope CDPR AND COMMUNITY build us (mods) A LIVING PLACE TO REST/TO PARTY/TO LIVE when the journey was not fair. -endless rain...
  11. 4n7_MK2

You've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 too much when....

passed 40 HRS listening "deep mix moscow radio" CAMPING or, side-questing, and finally stuck at afterlife "no jackie bug", as fixed in 1.05.. iN 1.06 was not my only issue, so took a 4 HOURS SAVE OLD.. and done 35 HOURS OF RP in 5 HRS... & i still do rp, & i still love that game ! :D
  12. 4n7_MK2

Where is the fauna?

coyotes in Night city lol,,,, let modders for cats dogs pets & no rats,,,,
  13. 4n7_MK2

Why does V sleep like an idiot on her/his bed?

it's role-playing ^^
  14. 4n7_MK2

The studio needs our support!

i think there a BIG MISUNDERSTOOD in CDPR PROMOTION & WHAT GAMERS HEARD OR EXPECTED !!! i can understand some PC GAMERS "almost raged" for the "1.0".... BUT ITS SAME IN REAL LIFE : DONT WAIT MUCH OR YOU'LL BE DECEIVED. (deception , sry my english) here ? its probably THE game i always waited ...
  15. 4n7_MK2

The studio needs our support!

like i said on steam, and been insulted for that : if there is a petition, from us true gamers, show me where to SIGN ! VIVE CDPR. CRAZY JOB BUILDING NIGHT CITY ! RESPECT. ^^
Top Bottom