Recent content by 4RM3D

+
  1. 4RM3D

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

Thanks. I am still lurking around, though. Just not from a moderating capacity. Things are going better nowadays. With a bit of luck, I'll be back to my old self before the summer.
  2. 4RM3D

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

It's unlikely that your account can be transferred because the game has been discontinued on the console. You could try to contact support, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
  3. 4RM3D

Stash Deleted weapon stats

It's a graphical glitch. When you equip the weapon, the stats return to normal.
  4. 4RM3D

[poll] all cp2077 romance options revealed. do you like any of them?

Post merged with the thread discussing this. Also, here's a video:
  5. 4RM3D

Extremely unimmersive police system

I agree, the police arrives too fast (out of nowhere) and you can too easily outrun them.
  6. 4RM3D

How to open photo mode on the PC?

Press the N button.
  7. 4RM3D

Pls Map Holster Weapon For PC

^ Furthermore, holding ALT brings up the weapon menu, where you can also holster you weapon.
  8. 4RM3D

Key to take a 'normal' screenshot?

Use the Print Screen button and paste the image in Paint. But you can also use FPP in photo mode. Also, GOG and Steam have their own shortcuts to immediately take a screenshot.
  9. 4RM3D

Cyberpunk 2077 - language support

@Junior_Atoche_Zamo, thread merged.
  10. 4RM3D

So stats are tied to clothing

I don't know if it had been mentioned yet, but you can equip a full-body set which overrides your outfit, while keeping the stats.
  11. 4RM3D

(CONSOLE) Mouse & Keyboard support Please

PS: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/keyboard-and-mouse-support-on-ps5.11040869/ Xbox: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/keyboard-and-mouse-support-on-xbox.11040992/ Closing this thread. Please, continue the discussion in one of the aforementioned threads.
  12. 4RM3D

When does your lifepath story end?

The lifepath stories might converge, but you still have different interactions with NPC's even until the endgame.
  13. 4RM3D

braindance tutorial help

No, in the first screen you are in the edit mode but not focused. In the 2nd screen you are focused but not in the edit mode. You need both. Go into the edit mode, wait till the thug gives the gun and zoom in on that. Try a different angle, e.g. from the sides. I've just tried it and it works fine.
  14. 4RM3D

braindance tutorial help

TAB to go into Inspect mode, then SHIFT to go into the visual (yellow) layer. After, skip to the part when the thug is giving the gun and focus your center on that. It should scan the gun automatically. You can recognize the focus point because it's marked with a magnifying glass.
  15. 4RM3D

Turning off Quest Markers

It seems it was the result of a glitch in the UI. It appears that you cannot deactive quests, unfortunately.
Top Bottom