Recent content by 66GraF66

+
  1. 6

Addressing the no XP Glitch

yes, its a great idea, more people ask for refund, i selled my copy this week. Thats what they must get for silence, no hotfixes, people cant play for week and half People want to use product they buy, not sitting and looking on it. We dont give a f*ck about how big next patch will be, we want...
  2. 6

sold out. I dont need a game that doesnt work for week and half. Next time try using hotfixes and testers(first of all) before releasing anything. People with consoles cant use mods or trainers. AC:Unity...This is even worse
  3. 6

---------- Updated at 12:51 PM ---------- blindhamster, Ungrateful? We pay our money for product, which is broken, for now. I want to use product, not sitiing and hear some mumbling promises about release fixes, no hotfix on consoles and even release date? What is this? This is not normal
  4. 6

What? Week and half? And how do i play week and half? And there is no compensation for all this time? Dozens of quests this weekend was all for nothing, and there is no clue which quest give some xp. I tried them all. This is very upset and kills the desire to play further. I will think twice...
Top Bottom