Recent content by 67879017

+
  1. 67879017

Outside the V apartment building, the NPC vehicle is still hitting the guardrail

Version 1.05 still hasn't solved the AI problem of the NPC driving route outside the V apartment building, where all vehicles passing by will hit the guardrail. I hope it will be fixed soon!
  2. 67879017

In the open world, no reflection of the protagonist V is visible on the object

All picture quality settings (including ray tracing) have been turned up to maximum. Except for the mirrors that need to be opened! Can't see any reflection of the main character in all other places where there are reflections (building exterior glass, vehicle glass, standing water on the...
  3. 67879017

First-person perspective protagonist wearing underwear

If the design is deliberately so, it is completely different from the trailer, so what do I need the nudity in the menu? I hope to remove the first-person panties just as naked as in the menu
  4. 67879017

Clothes glitched and invisible sometimes, plus magic underwear

I also have the same problem, I do not know if it is a bug or deliberately designed this way! In the menu is indeed naked, but in the first person view looking down or looking in the mirror but wearing underwear, if it is a bug, please fix it as soon as possible, but if the design is intentional...
  5. 67879017

So much wonderful clothing ... that we can't buy or find

I hope the protagonist can also wear a lot of passerby NPC clothing
  6. 67879017

Mini map and bald character issue

Also need to add a small map scaling function similar to that of GTA5 on the carrier, the faster you move the smaller the scaling, otherwise you need to turn when you can not look ahead to navigate the situation.
  7. 67879017

Random car kept crashing in front of the apartment?

This problem is very obvious that every player will encounter, hope to fix as soon as possible
  8. 67879017

Odd/Funny AI Car Pathing makes them wreck their cars outside of V's Apartment Building

Yes, this bug is very affected by the game atmosphere experience, after every car here without exception will hit the roadside guardrail, and the impact often causes explosions, should hurry to repair the AI of NPC driving vehicles.The AI of course has some other pathfinding problems.
Top Bottom