Recent content by 6ad5026b

+
  1. 6

Insanity Mode wipes saves being considered - PLEASE DO THIS

You could just stop playing the game the moment you die and start a new one, you know.
  2. 6

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

A little part of me died when I read this announcement.
  3. 6

Obvious Downgrade

Yeah, no. There is no evidence to support the claim that piracy is more rampant on PC than it is on consoles.
  4. 6

Obvious Downgrade

I imagine all the ... uh ... wonderful, intelligent people that were voicing their completely reasonable concerns earlier in this thread (is that civil enough, mods, or do I have to lay it on even thicker?) will be eating their own words shortly.
  5. 6

Game Awards 2014 - Most Anticipated Games- Witcher 3 - Fans Choice

Are you kidding me? According to the official website, The Witcher 3 has already won "over 160 awards."
  6. 6

When are you going to play?

I'll probably play both TW and TW2 again, for good measure.
  7. 6

TW3 Save game import

You're either misinformed or lying, but you're wrong either way.
  8. 6

Nvidia’s GameWorks: A double-edged sword for Witcher 3

Is there any reason in particular why AMD hasn't come up with its own equivalent of Nvidia's PhysX and other GameWorks components? I mean, I get that people are upset about the fact that AMD's GPUs can't run all of Nvidia's proprietary technologies, but what's stopping AMD from developing their...
  9. 6

Character Appearances

Such as?
  10. 6

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Pre-order poll

I'm from Germany as well and I was actually looking to buy the English version of the CE so that I can have the localized stuff in English. I pre-ordered the German version back in June, so if you want to have the German one, we could trade.
  11. 6

One thing bothers me about the upcoming game (vague spoilers for the books)

It doesn't sound like you've ever played the games or read the books. I can give you two major flaws right off the bat: He's infertile and as Berengar points out in The Witcher when you first meet him, there's a damning flaw in his defense because of a prior injury.
  12. 6

How can it be blind trust when we've been shown actual gameplay footage of TW3?
  13. 6

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

Where you did you get that idea from?
  14. 6

I pre-ordered the CE for PC. :cheers:
Top Bottom