Recent content by _BaBa_YaGa_

+
  1. _BaBa_YaGa_

Your useless talent

I can wave my right ear. Left ear? not so much :) Oh.. and my nose too!
  2. _BaBa_YaGa_

do we have a thread where all the recent interviews and impressions are linked?

has someone gathered them all somewhere already? or maybe i can do it.
  3. _BaBa_YaGa_

Are we over-hyping the game?

It's hard to tell because we are in the question ourself. But I think we do..
  4. _BaBa_YaGa_

Will we see these colors again?

I think we will. We have downtown and we have daytime!
  5. _BaBa_YaGa_

Samurai - The Band. Their music is IN the game!

Hmm didn't know that songs comes from Johny's band!
  6. _BaBa_YaGa_

Driving idea / tip

This is a great idea! Believe it or not, in TW3 I already have this kind of thought. Could I just make the horse walk while I was on it? I didn't want to rush all the time.
  7. _BaBa_YaGa_

Not sure if this has been answered, but are there unique items that can be discovered in the game world?

I'm sure there will be. Devs says Night City is densily packed and worth exploring. Without unique items to be found, what's there to explore? Only tiny bits of stories isn't enough of course!
  8. _BaBa_YaGa_

The girl with the bulge

This is a nice catch. I didn't even notice this until I saw this post. GJ! 1560441298 Understand takes tiiiiiiiiiiime...
  9. _BaBa_YaGa_

Pre-Order, Pre-Launch, Pre-Download?

Then that's the reason I'm going for GOG
  10. _BaBa_YaGa_

"The developers playing the demo unlocked in the Handguns II skill to increase revolver damage"

by "most of the shooters", you mean rpg shooters or? in rpg shooters, it will probably be numbers popping out. (╯﹏╰)b
  11. _BaBa_YaGa_

Pre-Order, Pre-Launch, Pre-Download?

GOG version doesn't seem to have denuvo, right? So it will run smoother on my potato setup.. (T▽T)
  12. _BaBa_YaGa_

Is Jackie DEAD?!

True. In my Metro: Exodus playthrough, I would lose teammates if played recklessly. 1560322896 ...yeah...otherwise it would be a big spoiler...
  13. _BaBa_YaGa_

Why the person above you should be banned

banned for saying things i cant understand
  14. _BaBa_YaGa_

'RPG' is excluded from game description

Title is a bit misleading TBH. But good thing is I saw those "confirm" comments.
Top Bottom