Recent content by _exelsior4000_

+
  1. _exelsior4000_

When will the game be finished?

NMS is the proof, that it's possible to fix a botched launch. I suspected CDPR didn't want to publish updates with additional content until the game was back on the PS store, so they focused on bugfixes. im curious what the next major update includes, the forums are full of suggestions...
  2. _exelsior4000_

Please rework the melee take-downs

I really enjoy fighting with melee weapons in the game, but the takedowns are very stiff and Immersion breaking. Additionally, it would be very cool if you guys could add multiple takedown animations for the most prominent melee weapons (idk, i guess katana and mantis blades). Far Cry 3, 4 and...
  3. _exelsior4000_

unused content in Konpeki Plaza

this mission was really cool, i'm a bit sad that it is so linear. It would've been insane if konpeki had a proper internal layout that the player has to sneak/fight/hack through. Similar to the bigger outposts in Far cry 3/4
  4. _exelsior4000_

unused content in Konpeki Plaza

I managed to get out of the level area and wandered on the roof of konpeki plaza. I found a hatch with a ladder inside, leading to a dead end and a fully finished room with some stuff and the No life 3 review shard. Did i stumble upon cut content or did i miss something? Did CDPR originally plan...
  5. _exelsior4000_

WEAPON IDEAS - Post yours

- energy rifles that mostly do thermal damage. - A tesla-gun that fires a constant arc of electricity - a modernized version of the AK - more derp weapons similar to skippy - the KRISS Vector - more sniper rifles, especially with muzzle mod slots - a fully automatic shotgun similar to the...
  6. _exelsior4000_

Dual Wielding, the ultimate Handgun ability.

I know that dual wielding fully automatic guns/mps isn't realistic at all, but it just looks and feels soo fking badass. I really hope CDPR adds this as a feature. I'd love to see something similar to the halo 2 dual wielding mechanic. It would be also insanely cool to dual wield different...
  7. _exelsior4000_

Dynamic wind noise while driving

you can toggle the headlights afar, but i don't know the button it's mapped to by default
  8. _exelsior4000_

Dynamic wind noise while driving

I love driving around in the game, but there is one thing in particular that throws me off. No matter how fast you drive a car or motorcycle, there isn't any wind noise present. Idk if im the only one who considers this as a problem, but for me the wind noise implies a sense of speed. it would...
Top Bottom