Recent content by _netrunner

+
  1. _netrunner

#Shutterpunk2077 — Photo Mode Contest Winners

Congratulations everyone! Really beautiful screenshots or as in Art you've made! Can't believe that those are actually screenshots, made me think that it would be rendered instead of screen captures! Everyone is a winner, really nice art.
  2. _netrunner

Geralt in Cyberpunk 2077 (A gift to CDPR)

can't wait to see the Roach motorcycle appear on top of a roof when you call it.
  3. _netrunner

I made a Trauma Team inspired quest

I've read the TT comics 1 through 4 and this does make a good quest line imo
  4. _netrunner

Global release timings

the only monday I won't hate in this year
  5. _netrunner

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi ! i'm new here! I've pre-ordered my copies in Steam for digital, and managed to get a Collector's Edition PC version for physical (GoG) Will we be able to have both have installed ? (GoG & Steam) or it might break the OS or save files?
  6. _netrunner

[POLL] Well. Here at last.

can't wait to see the game to be finally launched, been a long fan! these days will be the longest of this year !
  7. _netrunner

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

3rd times the charm I hope
  8. _netrunner

Rate the avatar above you!

8/10 You're not Blonde on your pfp... but do look abstract
  9. _netrunner

“Your Night City” Illustration Contest - we’ve got the winners!

Julien Gauthier really did some nice work of art, especially the lighting and mirroring seen in the puddles, a blink of vivid color that is so rare in the dystopian dark futuristic streets seen in the poster. the 3 others do look unique and beautiful so I'd Imagine it must have been very hard...
Top Bottom