Recent content by _SubSonic_

+
  1. S

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

It is very cute that you think you own your digital games.
  2. S

Patch 1.1, when?

They have 3 days to release it.
  3. S

Johnny Silverhand recurring dialogue subtitle bug

I have the same shit happening on my 2nd play. The game loads not every time but most of the time with this sound/text on screen, and in some time is gone. But it stays for a long time.
  4. S

If you could ask a question and get a honest answer, what would you ask CDPR?

What was the original main story before Keanu Reeves?
  5. S

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

The facts are they knew the game will not run on base consoles. They knew that the wanted system and the AI that they said will be in the game are not in the game. The game is not complex at all lets not bullshit ourselves. The game mechanics are simple, they did not invent FPS or driving...
  6. S

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

You can do this quest without the skill check (stilling the eye). You can sort of blackmail the dude at the counter to give you the eye. No shooting required :)
  7. S

Can't belive they cut out the humanity cost from the game

They could have balanced and connected to the pointless cyberpsycho quest. After all the main point of it is to bring all of them alive to be treated. May be some time after the end of it they will find a "cure" and help you that way.
  8. S

I have 220h in to this "game". Playing on 3070 5600x 32gb ram m.2 pcie 4 ssd And let me tell you there are a shit ton of bugs. Recent once are: The JS glitch animation is stuck. I did 2 quest with this shit on my screen. After a long play session the game starts to lag a lot. There is some nasty...
  9. S

I was waiting for the /s at the end of the post but you are actually serious ...
  10. S

This is valid ONLY if the game dev cycle started 2 years ago. The game is in development for 8 years. 3-4 years ago there were no PS5s and Xbox X something (you know the new boxes from Xbox). So the game should run as good as all PS4 games. Either the game (the final product we have) is in...
  11. S

And you have to be super naïve to think that they did not know about the state of the game on release. They have a TEAM of testers. Not just one or two ppl. A TEAM. And you are telling me that no one, not a single person from that team have had issues with running the game on PS4? This is total...
  12. S

Yeah but most of the time gamers expect more then what is in the PR videos not a lot less then what we have now on the "fished" product. We are used to graphical downgrades but removing contend and futures not so much.
  13. S

I'm on PC, and the super funny thing is that I have more bugs now on my second playthrough. At random I get killed from nowhere, just walking and puff dead. Various graphical glitches that brakes the game. Sound glitches, a lot of texture popping, playing for a 2-3 hours and the game starts to...
  14. S

Stuck item in inventory

JS "armor set" is bugged out for me too. Can craft all to legendary and all items before that are perma stuck in my inventory. This is happening on both of my playthroughs. The sniper is bugged only on my first character.
  15. S

Removed, hidden skill tree?

One of the cards can be found in the last mission. I totally by chance found it after killing adam smasher. Just looked at the mini map and saw the icon. It was on the left side before the entrance for Mikoshi. So I think is not connected to the cards. I was hoping after you get JS construct...
Top Bottom