Recent content by _the_Otter

+
  1. _the_Otter

gameplay mechanics - question - sukrus side (POV) + on play effects

I have questions about this as well, because I just had Moreelse remove a card I had to the left of Sukrus using tribute. Is this intentional or a bug?
  2. _the_Otter

After coming back to HC after the Beta and my few cents about the game.

Epidemic can put an end to Witcher trio and roach easily but it costs 9 provisions. Except when you play against SK and they shuffle they graveyard back into their deck and replay the Witcher trio second round.
  3. _the_Otter

Rank 12 and that’s all I see
  4. _the_Otter

Well said. I want my criticisms to be constructive as well. Apologize if they came off as whining. I want this game to succeed and I enjoy it very much despite its flaws. It’s still a young game and has a ways to grow
  5. _the_Otter

I refuse to believe people are using them for thinning, but more so for the point swing. I don’t buy the thinning argument. There’s several cards that can draw you exactly the card you need but they don’t put 12 points on the board
  6. _the_Otter

You seriously don’t get either of our points. This game just came out of beta and we are trying to have a discussion on the current meta and you are just rabidly defending it and not contributing to discussion. Tell us WHY you like what you stated above, not tell us something we already know...
  7. _the_Otter

Once again it’s not about win rate. I’m doing fine in my games. I have plenty of counters for this. It’s just that this takes away from how fun the game could be. There’s no need to recommend me steamers. This is a general point about the state of the game.
  8. _the_Otter

Lol you are joking right? People are running 2 shackles, aguara, vole, and artifact compression in most decks I face. Also not to mention all the damage spells and artifacts. People are putting less units down and focusing on pure removal. Are you like rank 20 or something? It’s worse if you...
  9. _the_Otter

That’s not the point. It’s not about increasing win rate. It’s about how lock spam stifles the game.
  10. _the_Otter

That’s not the case at all. Witcher trio + roach and the two discard summons are nothing for a SK deck.
  11. _the_Otter

I absolutely agree I wanted to make a thread about this as well. I haven’t given out a GG in days because every game is infuriating with the amount of locks and removal spells. I started using Keltullis because I’m sick of dealing with it. I just sit back and watch cards burn now. It’s sucking...
  12. _the_Otter

Freddybabes explains why artifacts are terrible

I’ve been noticing more and more people playing more artifacts than units because of the massive amount of removal. there needs to be a provision limit on special cards.
  13. _the_Otter

Infiltrator and Cynthia Need a Change

I’ve had someone forfeit on me because they drew my infiltrator last round then when I played cantarella I drew their dryad lol. Infaltrator feels fine to me
  14. _the_Otter

stuck at rank 13

I feel you man. I’m stuck at the same rank. Every time I’m one game away from ranking up I get matched against crach and usurper four games in a row. And it’s always the same few people I played against before. The weird thing is when I switch to my usurper deck I never see those guys. It’s very...
Top Bottom