Recent content by A2theC

+
  1. A2theC

CYBERPUNK 2077: ULTIMATE EDITION ARRIVES ON DECEMBER 5TH!

I honesty would have preferred more main story characters on the cover, PL isn't the the entire game yet Reed & So Mi are there with Johnny & V. Before they put the nail in CP77's coffin they need to fix the myriad of bugs, it's glaring there are still bugs for many. For me it's run fine on PS5...
  2. A2theC

Quest markers on Johnny's clothes still (previous save)

I tried on a newer save which I hadn't picked up the pants or crafted extras, did the gig and bam! it worked like it should. I loaded a previous save (main playthrough) which I had crafted better versions of his clothes and I have plenty of dupes from the process of attempting to get the mod...
  3. A2theC

Keyboard and Mouse Support on PS5?

Same!! Also put the command console ~ so we can 'add items' and enjoy the game without being killed every second by cars.
  4. A2theC

Worse performance and ad panels glitch on ps5 after 1.2

Same, I get black screens on the initial transition loading screen after clicking load save. It eventually loads but after several lines of dialog go by. About the time the announcer talks about kojira being harpooned and after arif iqbal finishes and yorinobu starts talking.
  5. A2theC

8UG8EAR GIG CANT INJECT COOLER

I originally didn't get the call and have been waiting to TRY and finish it for platinum trophy. I immediately tried to do this mission after the update and I GOT THE CALL!!! However it was bugged and I couldn't interact as you can't. I tried to use the computer to disconnect her and it just...
  6. A2theC

Gig: Getting Warmer

SAAAAAAAAME!!!! I immediately tried to do this mission after the update (fresh install) and I got a call!!:cool: However I was stuck with that exact issue, couldn't use coolant (since I had already picked it up on that save). Thankfully I had backups of early saves...when I first discovered this...
  7. A2theC

Mod support on console (or even console commands) :p ;)

:sneaky: Seems like the game is identical in structure and code on all platforms so I only see $ony/mini$oft as the problem here.;)(y) External storage mandatory, ie: USB:\mods + problems = unplug *profit* :ROFLMAO: YMMV :rolleyes: :oops:
  8. A2theC

To all people experiencing troubleshootings after patching: maybe you should do a fresh install ?

I actually made a fresh install by accident on my PS5, which I was playing on before. I loaded a previous save, checked my inventory to remind me which character it was and walked out of the apartment....crashed. Ofc I sent a report :rolleyes: I seemed to be better after I reloaded. Fun fact...
  9. A2theC

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Did you read the patch notes? The answer is yes, after you get all of his items (Breathtaking achievement).
  10. A2theC

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

I can't wait to get into it, but I have to agree, the NPCs have so many beautiful outfits and cyberware that either V can't access (in a city where looks are everything), many mods are dedicated to this end, replacing regular clothes items with NPC files. It would be awesome if V could get...
  11. A2theC

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

Clothes in the store need an overhaul, I can't barely tell what color they until I put them on after purchase. A toggle screen, like at the ripper Doc, between purchase and preview would be awesome. Confirmation of what we are buying at checkout! Hovering over an object should offer a larger...
  12. A2theC

Plastic surgeon and Barber

We need an "appearance store" or whatever clever name they give it, to prompt the change the hair and makeup at the very least. Then maybe "advanced" plastic surgery to readjust the face, as V once said to something an NPC, "looks can be deceiving, this pretty face could be an implant" Colors...
Top Bottom