Recent content by A_Clever_Monocle

+
  1. A_Clever_Monocle

Give me more knives instead of a cooldown

For dagger dealers increasing the rarity yielding more knives to throw would be better the rarity tie in is good but Im not sure cooldowns are the right way to go about it that or multiple levels of dagger dealer to throw more knives. another issue is that the re-equip animation for knives is a...
  2. A_Clever_Monocle

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

if that was the case I really hope it will allow us to equip the knife into the grenade slot so I can use them in conjunction with my katana
  3. A_Clever_Monocle

Seriously, Where the F*** was your QA when you made some of these design decisions

probobly this whole thing smells like fallout new vegas but with all the added problems of the modern video game industry Fallout new vegas was a great game but it didnt have as much riding on it and had a far better luanch (plus you expected that shit from Bethesda even though obsidian...
  4. A_Clever_Monocle

Seriously, Where the F*** was your QA when you made some of these design decisions

no doubt the game was rushed out the door, how long was the pre-production, and how long was the actual development cycle, personally, I doubt the actual development cycle exceeded 18 months, too many poorly polished mechanics and AI, everything aside from actual in-game assets feels very...
  5. A_Clever_Monocle

im not ragging on the game its more of a how the hell did they miss some of this stuff, the dodge mechanic is a huge peeve of mine because I have a melee build, but the skill trees, those feel all over the place, my point is that all the skill trees should be just as impactful as the one for...
  6. A_Clever_Monocle

Lets talk about Smart weapons

smart weapons would be great for a run and gun build, if and only if, you painted targets and they stayed painted, that way no matter how fast you are moving your bullets will his A painted target, combine that with speed demon and you just might have a monster of a build
  7. A_Clever_Monocle

Controls are a good place to start, double-tap dodge is awkward as hell. a keybind like this shouldn't be that hard to fix code wise 10 mins tops, its a keybind for god's sake perks and balance for them are all over the place dagger dealer im 90% sure is not working as intended, if it is...
  8. A_Clever_Monocle

DLC Suggestions / Wishes

expanded cyberware catalouge, maybe even a new skill tree, oh yeah and fixing all the broken perks
  9. A_Clever_Monocle

Mantis Blades / Gorilla Fists scale way, way too poorly.

if you think those are bad just look at how badly gimped the monowire is
  10. A_Clever_Monocle

Kind of weird that there is such a lack of legs cyberware

no real options for rapid horizontal mobility, some cyber legs with a dash function would be awesome or better yet give that utility to the lynx paws
  11. A_Clever_Monocle

Is anyone else getting BioWare vibes from this recent release?

I think the execs made a calculated risk because they wanted the holiday money, they obviously underestimated the level of backlash(or more likely thought they could just get away with it), this was out of the hands of the devs, management is looking at a restructuring for better or worse...
  12. A_Clever_Monocle

projectile luanch system has issues

that's not what I'm talking about, the issue is that there are no resources consumed when firing the launcher so you can just keep spammin it without ant real cost
  13. A_Clever_Monocle

Start working on Game Balance, because that's the biggest thing ruining this game when everything else works.

I feel the need to point out that the main thing power weapons have going for them is supressors, that being said there is no real reason to use a power shotgun(outside iconics), or sniper(outside of the overwatch)
  14. A_Clever_Monocle

projectile luanch system has issues

Why can't we just use it like the other arm cyberware with the same press and hold mechanic it currently has for firing. why is there no resource consumption whatsoever (those grenades have to come from somehwere) what about adding some non-explosive projectiles, such as darts, a shotgun blast...
  15. A_Clever_Monocle

Iconic weapons should scale with the player level minus 1 or 2

I think iconic weapons should scale with player level, enough so that you can use one that you really like even at endgame, I do however believe that the shiny new weapon you just found should still be able to perform slightly better than the iconics consistently enough for it to be a tradeoff...
Top Bottom