Recent content by Aardappelschil

+
  1. Aardappelschil

Mentioned but missing features list

Fuck off, thinking you have the moral highground. People have the right to be angry after having been lied to.
  2. Aardappelschil

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

The game's AI need a massive overhaul. It's unacceptable how lackluster it is. Hopefully CDPR will look into it, seriously. They promised a living and breathing world, right?
  3. Aardappelschil

Things I'd like to see in the next Cyberpunk 2077 game ^_^

Shame he'd probably be dead after 2077 :(
  4. Aardappelschil

Is CP77 on two discs?

I will get CD-Rom version, it comes with 100 discs.
  5. Aardappelschil

Things I'd like to see in the next Cyberpunk 2077 game ^_^

I can't wait having a dance battle with Adam Smasher.
  6. Aardappelschil

Are you disappointed?

Describe CDPR.
  7. Aardappelschil

Day 1 Builds

I'm going solo.
  8. Aardappelschil

Opinions on the music?

Well, cyberpunk societies are not really known to be that advanced culturally. So yeah, we're still listening to that shit in 2077, whatever makes megacorps the most money.
  9. Aardappelschil

Opinions on the music?

Night City is a living and breathing city filled with people from different cultures. Of course they would reflect that in it's soundtrack.
  10. Aardappelschil

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

- Advanced foliage interaction/physics (Not just the grass) - Better collision detection (For monsters and trees in general) - Better Ragdoll physics (Killed monsters clipping through the environment in a fixed position is a bit immersion-breaking) - Better water physics - Higher level of detail...
  11. Aardappelschil

Can someone please remove the scabbards?

I what universe would their existence not make any sense?
  12. Aardappelschil

Unobtainable witcher gear due to bugs

Unobtainable witcher gear due to bugs After being unable to get the first bear school armor due to being trapped inside Tuirseach Castle, I found out the wolf gear quest is bugged as well because of the power crystal not being spawned. So that's two witcher gear down.
  13. Aardappelschil

Trapped in the ruins of Tuirseach Castle

This bug wasn't there before the latest patch. I hope they'll fix this soon. Very frustrating I can't get my favourite witcher armor.
  14. Aardappelschil

Magic lamp not in inventory

Magic lamp not in inventory After finishing the quest "Magic lamp" I ought to obtain the lamp but it's nowhere in my inventory. Edit: Never mind Fail
  15. Aardappelschil

A great game is ruined...

I don't get this guy. Allright, I had liked a moment of pause, being able to free-roam, after the battle of Kaer Morhen, before going to Bald Mountain. You ought to have quit the game sooner, if you're moaning about these things. It doesn't make any sense.
Top Bottom