Recent content by abdirizaldi

+
  1. A

Hotfix 1.31 available now on consoles!

So you don't even give a fuck about your frustated consumer???? Well, it's a shame we (your customer) which is play this game on the console can't continue our journey on this amazing game. If you (CDPR) can't solve this problem, I don't know how many fans you've been let down.
  2. A

Dear CDPR, the hotfix 1.31 isn't coming out yet on PS4. I've tried contact PS4 Asia on their official website, and still, the hotfix doesn't even show up. I've tried to check for update on The Witcher 3 and it's nothing. I'm sorry if my comment bothering you, I'm doing this because I really love...
  3. A

Thank u for the respond. Really appreciate it, my console is PS4 and my region is region 3 (Indonesia). Really looking forward for the hotfix to come. Thank u once again. ---------- Updated at 08:03 PM ---------- My console is PS4 region 3 (Indonesia). Let me know if the problem are solve...
  4. A

I'm really dissapointed with CDPR, they didn't support the game well. I've been waiting so long for the hotfix on the consoles. And now it's not even available yet even though they say it was available. Dear CDPR, come on man don't make us waiting again.
  5. A

Hotfix 1.31 now available on PC!

God dammit!!! When the patch for PS4 & XBOX coming?!!! It's been too long!!!!
  6. A

Come on man, where is the 1.31 hotfix for PS4? Just release it ASAP! I want to continue my journey on the game, i'm stuck on the pyres of novigrad mission because the hotfix update hasn't come yet!!!
  7. A

Aaahh......finally really looking forward for the patch. Release it ASAP!
  8. A

Patch 1.30 now available on all platforms!

The game become buggy after the latest 1.30 patch! The game become more buggy after the latest patch! I have some loading issues on certain armorer at The Hierarch Square, Vivaldi Bank, Blacksmith at The Fish Market on Novigrad, and many others merchant around The Hierarch Square. Please fix...
Top Bottom