Recent content by Abeguy2

+
  1. Abeguy2

89.7 Growl FM: Your (Underground) Road to Fame - Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Music Contest

Biig OOOOOF from me chief. That's actually shocking. Like why can't it be joint copyright and not solely CDPR's? if it's joint there's not going to be an issue since both parties own copyright's to the track??
  2. Abeguy2

89.7 Growl FM: Your (Underground) Road to Fame - Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Music Contest

@Vattier , say we upload a track and it wins, would we still be able to release it in an EP/LP from our own distributors (DistroKid, TuneCore, CDBaby, Record Labels, etc)?
  3. Abeguy2

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Just some screens of Dean managing to get on the NCart and doing some surfing...
  4. Abeguy2

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Part 1: Dean's Adventure in Night City, Part 1 A few more shots of my V going through his journey in Night City: -- being greeted by the Mox bouncers in front of Lizzy's Bar. Dean's on his way to meet Evelyn to get deets for the Relic Heist...
  5. Abeguy2

Pretty sure it reads as "SA-I-BA-A (extended vowel glyph)-PA-N-KU" -basically Cyberpunk in Japanese Katakana
  6. Abeguy2

Your V looks Badass! Awesome stuff mate!
  7. Abeguy2

Hey chooms, been a bit. Thought I'd try my hand again at making a different character now that there's a good modding scene happening and I can get more out of the game... So... I'm a sucker for the Street-Kid Life Path... But that's okay! haha Here's my new V, though, that's his Merc name...
  8. Abeguy2

"My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife."
  9. Abeguy2

Tactical Wallet CP2077 Mock Up.

This is pretty sweet tbh, and I'd genuinely be keen to buy/get and use this irl! :cool:
  10. Abeguy2

Options to remove Johnny pls [Suggestion / Spoilers!]

The only thing CDPR got right when it came to making this an RPG was this element with Johnny... He's always in your head, and always looking at what you're looking at, and his personality means he doesn't give a shit most of the time unless it comes to something that goes with his "F*ck the...
  11. Abeguy2

So here's my final post regarding my Street Kid V's adventure to becoming a Night City Legend! (Other Life-Paths will come once the game either has more/missing content in it and/or the Life-Paths give more meaning to themselves) "A thing of beauty, I know - will never fade away..."...
  12. Abeguy2

Lawsuit is happening sad days ahead

I have a feeling they'll be told to fix the game but ultimately refund/compensate investors, which might set them back just enough so that they actually can't finish the game as advertised... Idk, just a feeling, but I'm hoping this isn't the case!
  13. Abeguy2

This game won't be hard to "fix"

THIS
  14. Abeguy2

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

TIL. Thanks @coth_rus :cool:
  15. Abeguy2

So... I've finished the main game with most if not all the Side Jobs done too, managed to get these snaps before then. Got some nice pics with Panam, V's "Ride'n'die", without her there by his side I don't think he would've been ok //==== Now, helping out the big-leagues here... the...
Top Bottom