Recent content by abigailsins

+
  1. A

The Witcher Cosplay Guide - Geralt

The design is amazing and If I could turn into a man right now I would trough out my Yennefer costume and start to make this....Ciriously, I love him. But....It's just me or Geralt has some problems with the dentist or Yennefer/ Triss punched him in the face or what the hell happened to his...
  2. A

Get creative in The Witcher Cosplay Competition!

Thank you! :3 Yeah It's pretty fun to make it, all that beautiful velvet and leather.... I'm almost done with the jacket but now I'm afrait to touch it till I see that Yennefer cosplay guide too. Can't wait to see it *crazy fan mode ON* Yes, just don't show that top secret materail to anyone...
  3. A

I'm doing a Yennefer cosplay with some small modifications to be closer to the books :P ... but damn me If I don't make a Ciri cosplay too after the contest >< That cosplay guide has blown my mind.
  4. A

Thank you for your super quick reply! I agree, I will not show the full costume to the general public before the right time. It's just good to know that I'm not hurting any rule or shutting myself out of the contest with a WIP photo or something like that :D
  5. A

Hey Everyone! :) I have only one tiny little silly question....don't kill me for this, I just want to be sure :D Is it allowed to post our photos about the cosplay on other sites too( like Deviantart, Facebook, anything) before the judging? My english is not on 200%, so I just want to avoid...
  6. A

The Perfect Yennefer

No prob, don't have to everyone like it :) Btw take a look at some pictures of Ava Gardner, she had a nice elegant figure. I don't think Yen should look too skinny.
  7. A

The Perfect Yennefer

Please don't get a heart attack :D And thank you, I've never even thought that everyone will love this portrait this much.
  8. A

The Perfect Yennefer

Hey everyone :) I didn't posted anything here yet, but I saw a few of them mentioning Ava Gardner as Yen....so I just leave this one for you here ;) http://abigailsins.deviantart.com/art/Yennefer-472364376
Top Bottom