Recent content by AboundingTbone

+
  1. A

Color Blindness - Problems with Game

Just looked up Protanopia. Holy crap I feel bad for you, OP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZLABgekBfI
  2. A

Looking for a "never nude" mod for Witcher 3

Just edit smiley faces over the nips
  3. A

BIG patch coming in 6-7 days

CD Projekt Apologizes for the Downgrade http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-05-19-cd-projekt-red-tackles-the-witcher-3-graphics-downgrade-issue-head-on
  4. A

Quick Question

I reset Galaxy and it fixed it. You can delete/close the thread. ^^
  5. A

Quick Question

For sure? Regardless of pic related?
  6. A

Quick Question

Quick Question On GOG Galaxy store page, it says the game is released in about 3 hours and 30 minutes. However, in my library it says the game is playable in 10 hours. Does this mean that I can definitely play it in 10 hours or 3 hrs 30 min. Sorry if this question has been asked, but the forums...
  7. A

Interesting interview in regards to the visual differences between past trailers and now

Tell me how a few settings changes will bring this back. AA and some HBAO+ with a little sharpening will not change the amount of detail that we were originally shown.
  8. A

Interesting interview in regards to the visual differences between past trailers and now

If your initial gameplay trailer showed high-end visuals with incredible particle effects, draw distance, etc., don't be surprised when people are pissed when that is changed. And because other greedy companies do this, that makes it okay for CDPR? I think the biggest problem is that they were...
  9. A

I think even CDPR succumbed to crappy marketing tactics. Watch me get lambasted by the mods now.
  10. A

Console and PC parity

I just wish CD Projekt didn't lie to the fans. I don't even care about graphics if the game is fun, but I simply don't have faith in their word anymore. This is just one man's opinion, though.
  11. A

Settings Question

Settings Question Has it been confirmed/deconfirmed that there will be an AO available in the settings? I feel like a big problem with the downgrade claims, especially regarding the grass, is the lack of AO, which could probably rectify it. Here's how big of a difference it makes on how the...
  12. A

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

What am I looking at?
  13. A

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

I-it's the sharpening filter!
  14. A

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Magical grass
Top Bottom