Recent content by AcadianKushh

+
  1. A

Important update regarding the UWP PC version of GWENT

Same here " PLAYER ACCOUNT TRANSFER NOT POSSIBLE Your Microsoft account does not contain progress from the UWP Windows Store version of GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. " , thousand of hours played since start of closed beta... Did sell my xbox one a while ago and was only playing with the UWP...
  2. A

Update 0.8.37 Now Available!

Most of the bug are still there for me on xbox ... But the mardroeme freezing bug seem to happen less often !
  3. A

January - A Month To Sum Up The Previous Year

Good job CDPR ! Witcher 3 was my game of the year 2015 .... And the best RPG I played since skyrim! Can't believe the effort you put to please gamers ... You don't see that often , Don't stop putting pride in your game , you are THE BEST studio out there !!! Your game are masterpiece .... Be proud !
  4. A

Ladder Rewards and Value for Money

I agree that it is not really worth buying keg with real money , But in my opinion overall it is a good thing. I'd hate to see Gwent turning P2W... I did buy a lot of keg but its mostly to support CDPR !
  5. A

Johnny on silver card = Johnny (always)

Johnny did bug a lot for me as well , I had it in my monster deck... I was fighting against NR , when I used johnny on a gold card it give me ..... a poor infantry -_- After it happened a second time I've finally taken johnny out of my deck. Im gona wait till the next patch before using it again ...
  6. A

Rematch Button

I totally agree ! Its a great suggestion ... Too mutch often I get destroy in ranked(So is my pride haha) I would like a chance to win it back ! Anywai so far so good,with a great studio like CDPR who listen to the community i can't wait to see all the great thing coming to Gwent in 2017 !!
  7. A

Bug with Kegs didnt get me legendary ..

Yes I tried to relog nothing change , I didn't get any scraps either :/
  8. A

Bug with Kegs didnt get me legendary ..

Bug with Kegs didnt get me legendary .. I just bought 3 keg with ore , I've choose Operator in the first one. "Lucky me" I had to choose a legendary in the second keg too ... I could chose Operator again, I didnt chose it obviously but when I did go see in my collection .... No Operator :/ Not...
Top Bottom