Recent content by acakomandos

+
  1. acakomandos

Is there still a chance to see the subway implemented in Night City? 🚇

Honestly I'd love to see functioning subway, and it would be very immersive but I dont wanna hope. I am just waiting for story DLC . But I am not even optimistic about that
  2. acakomandos

Disappointed in Corpo life path

I have over 150hrs put in game so I am quite confident in what I am saying. All those things you said are those in 2%. Game dosent give you many consequences for you choices. It pains me to say to that.
  3. acakomandos

They never will affect anything. There are a few obvious choices (those 2%) but everything else is there just for the illusion of choice
  4. acakomandos

7 months in... And still no real major updates.

I also dont see any changes. I still have same bugs, and now i am just waiting and hoping for a major dlc but I dont expect anything after everything
  5. acakomandos

Challenge to tell me what is so new/innovative/never done before in CP?

Marketing . You gotta admit ads and hype for 8 years was never done before
  6. acakomandos

Lets appreciate the star of the show

A good looking game dosent mean a good game. I agree that Night city is beautiful but there are a lot things that are bad tbh
  7. acakomandos

Can I seriously not access the gun range outside of the one side mission?

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/16/22234452/cyberpunk-2077-development-2016-pc-console-projekt-red 4 years or to be exact 2 years full on. So yeah. 9 years of shitty ads to turn us on
  8. acakomandos

Police Are No Longer Spawning (Only Drone)

It was relaxing to be honest. When I ran over someone or shot someone by accident in some mission police wouldn't bother me so its something:shrug:
  9. acakomandos

Yeah I did. i destroyed 20+ cars, shot like 50 people and waited...nope no police. I guess they stopped caring lol
  10. acakomandos

Yeah I have same issue. I can kill 50 people no police spawns or shows up. Sometimes I dont even get drones. I played for 100+ hrs it was fine then last 30+ hours after update they spawned like once lol
  11. acakomandos

Announcing an original anime series – CYBERPUNK: EDGERUNNERS!

Well they say its coming in 2022 so they might finish this game until then. Maybe
  12. acakomandos

Dying Light 2

Remember no preorders ;)
  13. acakomandos

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Is there any news regarding endings or DLC-s? Will we get to see our V and finish story? I really dont care about DLC if I dont see my V more...
  14. acakomandos

That is the point. Those are 2%-5% of the game that affect ONLY endings. Everything else is same :/
  15. acakomandos

Post Your Desktop

Here :)
Top Bottom