Recent content by adamaj

+
  1. adamaj

Is this game an rpg?

Well that was back on June 12, 2018, two and a half years ago, back when that's what everyone thought the game would be, and what CDPR has always said it would be. That post in particular wasn't about that though, it was about the uproar from fans after CDPR announced the game was first-person...
  2. adamaj

Another missing/removed feature come to light

Wow, seriously? Yes, that's what I call it because that's what it is. Check the twitter page, THAT is the link they provide. Google official Cyberpunk 2077 website. Go to the CDPR website and access the Cyberpunk page from there. It's the SAME thing. You have to be trolling. It's obvious and...
  3. adamaj

Third-party sites aren't the same as the official website: https://www.cyberpunk.net/ba/en/ THERE you won't see "RPG" anywhere. It says "action-adventure" only. And on the GoG page, if you scroll up, the first sentence describing the game says: "Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure...
  4. adamaj

Lol, why are you showing me Steam - and a recent steam image at that. So CDPR changed it on the official page, stopped referring to the game everywhere as an RPG, yet they would have forgotten to change it at the place virtually all PC players will get the game? Come on, lol. Of course they...
  5. adamaj

No, it absolutely did NOT. Not to mention CDPR has said hundreds, if not thousands, of times over the years, that the game is an RPG that will rival The Witcher 3 (which unlike Cyberpunk, IS referred to as an RPG on the website) in all ways. Cyberpunk was ALWAYS, from the very beginning going to...
  6. adamaj

Witcher 3 -also- had a lot of issues. CDPR fixed them. They will this.

Yeah, that's what I mean. They changed it recently, probably to help avoid lawsuits etc.?
  7. adamaj

Lets Talk Immersion...

I played on Series X. Digital Foundry said it is due to the "heavy-handed" TAA. Which of course is heavy-handed to hide the low-resolution jaggies/visuals.
  8. adamaj

Witcher 3 -also- had a lot of issues. CDPR fixed them. They will this.

The changed it on the official website to "action-adventure" game.
  9. adamaj

They don't even listed it as an rpg anymore on the official website. It instead now says "action-adventure game".
  10. adamaj

I know what the problem is...

Well, last gen has always been the only consoles the game was being developed for. It never was being developed for Series X or PS5. CDPR said after release they'd work on an upgrade/update for the next-gen systems to be release some time in 2021. I with you saying the game needed another year...
  11. adamaj

Where's the game we saw in the trailers?

Yes they said all those things and yes I wanted them because, as they said, it's what makes the world feel alive instead this hollow, shallow dead thing that it became. I'm coming from RDR2 and Vahalla and those games put Cyberpunk to shame in every way.
  12. adamaj

What happened?

Yep the game was made for last gen. Go to their website and you see versions for PC, Xbox One, and PS4. That is it. It originally was supposed to release last spring, long before we knew when the the next-gen systems were even coming out. They said they'd release a next-gen update later in 2021...
  13. adamaj

Where's the game we saw in the trailers?

Even if it were only those things, that is HUGE! lol Google up things that were left out and different than what they promised and said would be in the game. It's a loooooooong list.... "the world of Cyberpunk is barren and empty. There's tons of "go here and shoot guys" things to do... and...
  14. adamaj

I am sorry but I can't forgive them for this.

Greed. They just couldn't pass up the opportunity to milk those Christmas dollars.
  15. adamaj

Thanks for making such a great game!

Yeah, remember the bloody baron? THAT'S a side quest.
Top Bottom