Recent content by Adanedhil

+
  1. A

Whitelist Gwent for Nokia C20 on the Play Store

Dear CDPR, Please whitelist Nokia C20 (an £85 entry-level phone) on the Play Store. I sideloaded a Gwent *.apk to Nokia C20, tested the game and it works decently on the High setting. Please check the video attached here: Hardware info is under the spoiler: Thank you.
  2. A

Mass kingslayer

I disagree. New extensions added multiple cards with a great synergy with kingslayers (Braathens, Warritt, Kolgrim, Coup de Grace, Courier, Duchess Informant). So I don't think that the HC argument is valid, there were multiple changes since HC. Right now, almost 90% of my NG opponents use this...
  3. A

Anna Henrietta may make me quit Gwent for good

NG can stop it by mass Kingslayers+Traheaern tactic. There is a good chance to banish Viy from the opponent's deck.
  4. A

Mass kingslayer

Hello everyone, I have a question about this mass kingslayer NG deck (operator, agents and all this mess) - will devs fix it? I won almost every game vs this NG deck (lost only once in the last 17 games) but it is absolutely annoying to play against it - no fun at all, even after victories I...
  5. A

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

Returned to GWENT after two months of "vacation" and can't believe that Oneiromancy/Amphibious Assualt weren't removed from the game. That's a joke tbf.
  6. A

The Problem with Nilfgaard

Cool story but I encounter only these decks. Stats w/o context are clueless. LOL
  7. A

The Problem with Nilfgaard

From my PoV the problem with Nilfgaard is that NG has different viable strategies which are very hard to predict - which deck you'll encounter. You can build a decent deck with artifact removal and purify to counter the "standard" NG tactic with mass poison/lock, but this deck will be almost...
  8. A

Add the monster faction to all vampires

Hey folks. I have a suggestion to add the Monster faction as a second faction to all Higher Vampires in NR and NG. Right now we have vampires that could have been in other factions (Queen of the Night at NR, Orianna and Detlaff at NG), but other Vampires are exclusive to their factions. I think...
  9. A

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Personally - I don't like playing against Nilfgaard, that's why I don't click GG even if I win the game against NG (1 time in 2405107392301 attempts) :LOL:
  10. A

Seasonal is unplayable in cellphone

Agreed - an absolutely unplayable mode on mobile due to excessive animations. Leaders repeat abilities without requests, aggresive auto-actions and other glitches like the visual timer is slightly different to the real server timer. I see - to add an option to completely disable animations.
  11. A

1.12 - READ THIS FIRST - Any unexplained errors

I have this issue on NVIDIA's mobile GPU, but my issue was caused by Intel's driver. Option Conservative Morphological Anti-Aliasing prevents Witcher 3 from launching. So this option must be disabled.
  12. A

relic swords and clothing

Yep, weapon's autolevelling is very strange decision. In Witcher 3 casual Novigrad's sword can be better than legendary relic items. Very stupid, IMO.
  13. A

The Witcher 3 for Linux

As far as I know, there are no consoles based on classic GNU/Linux. OEMs use Android on multiple commercial devices for mass-market, and I don't know any top-tier OEMs that use GNU/Linux distros on commercial hardware. So, I'm sure that CDPR's revenue from TWBA on Android is bigger than revenue...
  14. A

The Witcher 3 for Linux

AndroidWorks So, NVIDIA released AndroidWorks SDK for Android game development and SHIELD Console with Maxwell-based GPU. As far as I understand, Tegra X1 supports OpenGL 4.5, so, it can handle games with rich graphics like Witcher 2 and maybe even Witcher 3. NVIDIA claims that SHIELD is faster...
  15. A

The Witcher 3 for Linux

BTW, Bionic becomes more POSIX-compatible. Look at these commits to AOSP: 1). https://android.googlesource.com/platform%2Fbionic/+/58d9e280d459225aa8dc4533e883182b08215f7d 2). https://android.googlesource.com/platform%2Fbionic/+/c2f082f65528a889aca7cde4b343aaf36199ba82 3)...
Top Bottom