Recent content by AddForm

+
  1. AddForm

Now playing [music]

How Cyberpunk 2077 should have been:
  2. AddForm

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

I love the self-comedy of Cyberpunk 200-whatever. It has the courage to be bad and never look back. Even though I wasted 60$, it always seems to make up for it as tragedy. That is priceless! :)
  3. AddForm

Is Cyberpunk 2077 inspired by Robo cop?

It's (obviously) inspired by Demolition Man (1993). You can also find influences from Looney Tunes and the Pamela Anderson movie Barb Wire (1996).
  4. AddForm

Patch 1.2

Terrible is better then mediocre
  5. AddForm

Digital Foundry on patch 1.2

Yeah sad, they need to understand that most people just want to take up a controller and play and if they can't do that they will not return to your broken game. Maybe it would have helped if Cyberpunk 2077 launched as exclusive to console and then came to PC, but it's all a speculation.
  6. AddForm

Digital Foundry on patch 1.2

If I had a console I would expect consistent gameplay because that is one of the primary reason for playing on console and anything below that is not acceptable.
  7. AddForm

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Why would they make the game on PC worse? Have they just transferred the console version to PC? Is it a faulty game engine? Will CDPR abandon this game and move on without addressing the ever multiplying bugs? I have textures not loading correctly, merged npcs, sounds missing, crashes, floating...
  8. AddForm

Did the latest patch actually fix anything in your game?

I also started a new game post 1.2. More bugs then when I played in December
  9. AddForm

Patch 1.2

Too many bugs after 1.2. I didn't experience any crashes in December and almost no bugs but now it happens all the time and I have reinstalled the game. FIX YOUR GAME CDPR, I will not be your product tester!
  10. AddForm

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

Because everything is scripted and the game doesn't even offer the illusion of choice. That's why you receive phone calls in the middle of missions. You are right, it would be better if V did the calling when taking on a mission and the fixers just call when the mission is done. Car purchases...
  11. AddForm

Not true, you are just trying to make the company look good. I don't trust you.
  12. AddForm

Hmm, let me continue that tread because you are on to something even though the story obviously can't be cut out. Story can't be the main focus to a competent RPG because that story will inevitably loss integrity thanks to player choice, meaning that you may start out with a concept of how you...
  13. AddForm

Now playing [music]

14. AddForm

NPC eats nothing.

That's nice. I saw a variant in the flashback scene in the club with Johnny where an invisible person drinks coffee :)
Top Bottom