Recent content by Adrian_Shabani

+
  1. Adrian_Shabani

Low FPS no matter what the settings are

I have the same problems. Just with diffrent hardware and diffrent fps. At me it stucks at 13-15 fps. No matter which settings. I also tried everything. Installing windows new, Installing graphic driver new, install the game new (even diffrent lokations HDD, SSD). But when I go very far away...
  2. Adrian_Shabani

Patch 1.1

I was hoping that this patch makes the game playable but it didn't. My pc: CPU:Ryzen 5 2600 Mainboard:MSI x370 Gaming Pro Carbon RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @2933mhz GPU: MSI RX Vega 56 The game is installed on SSD. At all other games I don't have any similar Problems. At the first Picture...
  3. Adrian_Shabani

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

Ryzen 5 2600 @4,1GHZ RX Vega 56 @1700MHZ (MSI Air Boost OC Edition) G.Skill TridentZ 16GB @ 2933mhz MSI x370 Gaming Pro Carbon Low settings with lowest resolution 10-15 FPS Ultra settings at FHD 15 FPS (with a GPU power consumption of about 50-70 Watt) CPU Usage: 40-60 %, GPU Usage: Is going...
  4. Adrian_Shabani

FPS Limited to 20

That really works for me but after I close the game and open it again after an half hour or 1 hour it is again caped at 20fps. Do you maybe know why? Just to play that game I did this what you said about 4 times. It is kinda sad. By the way how do you find this solution?
Top Bottom