Recent content by Aedan2

+
  1. A

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

I have a performance question, and would really love to hear opinion from some CDPR dev. Or any other opinion really. So I bought rtx 3070 gainward phoenix gs edition, and I really hope I will be able to play CP2077 on 1440p and 60 fps with ray tracing on high or maybe highest detail, is that...
  2. A

What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

What are you getting? 3070, 3080, 3090? I bought rtx 3070 gainward phoenix gs edition, and I really hope I will be able to play CP2077 on 1440p with ray tracing on high or maybe highest detail
  3. A

The sheer scale of Night City

OK guys, let me just interupt this topic to say - you are all breathtaking! :cool: THIS is what we should do on CDPR forum about CP2077. Talk creative about this game, and try to speculate about game based on footage we seen. This throws me back in 2014. when we discussed Witcher 3. Somehow it...
  4. A

Customization seems so limited/poor..

really hope that we can choose body physique. I would hate to play with a male character that has body constitution like male character in Mass Effect Andromeda, skinny like a teenager guy. I wanna have bulky guy, not anorexic
  5. A

The graphics

in this video they said that new gameplay looks much better in person, and it was confirmed that youtube video was compressed bad also 99% people who saw whole 1 hour of new gameplay said that is more impressive than E3 2018 lets give CDPR faith, if anyone deserved it, they did
  6. A

CDPR is putting story above freedom.

I am a gamer since 2002. That is a lot of years. In all those years I saw numerous attacks on different game devs. These attacks on CDPR that have been going for some time now, are the worst. I havent seen this attacks like this on EA and Activision combined. Guys if you dont like this dont...
  7. A

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

This is not a deal breaker for me, but I dont like it. I really dont like it. At first I was dissapointed that the game wont be in TPP. But I accepted it, I believed in CDPR and their decisions, FPP it is. They said back then that we will see our character in mirrors, inventory screens and in...
  8. A

Preorder of Cyberpunk 2077 on GoG

So I preordered CP 2077 on GoG yesterday, 16.06.2019. How do I use discount on CDPR store now?
  9. A

Real or Memorex - The Mechanics Debate Thread

death march in witcher 3 didnt solved the problem, after some time it was just too easy. but cdpr learned lesson and made things right in hearts of stone which was one of the best gameplay experience i had. but in cyberpunk 2077 i think we deserve smarter and dangerous enemies, and always a...
  10. A

current gens are the biggest problem, absolutely, witcher 3 was getting out in 2015 and that was ok, but this game is coming out around time when next gen is coming, but it will have the same problems like games in 2013
  11. A

Dont get me wrong guys, I loved gameplay and I will buy this game no matter what. But come on, did you see al those gangmembers V killed in demo? they are stupid and just hidding, they are like raiders in fallout 4. And V kills dozens of them, come on this is not schwarzeneger movie. I dont...
  12. A

My worry about difficulty.

I completely agree with this topic and first post, we dont want that this game is too easy!!! look at this demo, V killed 30 guys in this demo so easily, I want it to be hard and that we really need to prepare for missions. Look at Hearts of stone for difficulty levels, now that is a great...
  13. A

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

First of all, I loved this gameplay, and I cant wait to play this game. Now that is off the table, I have to mention what I dont like and I would like it to change I was really hoping that CP2077 will make a step up in gaming world, and make all those killing a little more realistic. We are...
  14. A

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

well release date could actually be closer, like may 2019. the reason for this could be the fact that polish government gave CDPR some fundings for the game (I think it was 10-20 million euros), for "developing new technologies in gaming", and there was some gossip about due date for "finished...
  15. A

Non-Combat Play

absolutely i do :D and after a few rounds, we could play some futuristic wild cards :cool:
Top Bottom