Recent content by Aedus_Amaterasu

+
  1. Aedus_Amaterasu

A PETITION about making another ending for the animation of Cyberpunk:Edgerunners

100% Agree. and I am a big Judy fan. Didn't she quit though? Ya, "sexy" is very subjective.
  2. Aedus_Amaterasu

A PETITION about making another ending for the animation of Cyberpunk:Edgerunners

Just when I though my soul had finally recovered from getting wreaked by CP2077 this anime comes along and wreaks it again. This one is gunna be in my top 10 for a long time to come. 2077/10 will watch again once my soul recovers :) . Funny thing, I had just started a new play through of CP2077...
  3. Aedus_Amaterasu

Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

Older then those whose footsteps are long vanished.
  4. Aedus_Amaterasu

Why there are even dialogue options to chose if in 90% time you get only one choice or it doesn't matter anyway?

It adds depth to the game world. There is no denying that with more time they could have done more with it though. [...] "Influence over outcome" also is not and has never been a "requirement" for a game to be a R.P.G. Same this of games above applies to this as well. This to is general game...
  5. Aedus_Amaterasu

Poll: do we want to have the ability to reset (respec) stats? Let's find out what our consensus is!

This is a problem with players not the game in my opinion. Also it is not beholden on the Devs to add an extra feature, while small, to the game cause players can't be bothered to read a few tooltips in game before spending points, or because some other game has said feature, in my opinion...
  6. Aedus_Amaterasu

Poll: do we want to have the ability to reset (respec) stats? Let's find out what our consensus is!

You can already reset perk points. That been in the game since release.
  7. Aedus_Amaterasu

No need to be sorry. Everyone makes mistakes once in awhile. Apology accepted. ;)
  8. Aedus_Amaterasu

No, not a joke. Though it has to be a joke that you assumed so much, and incorrectly, about my very short post just so you could write a tldr rant about stuff my post had nothing to do with lol. Good one. ;) ;) I thought we where talking about stat points in this thread? So, given that, I...
  9. Aedus_Amaterasu

No. Nope. Negative. Not even slightly. People only want this so they can do everything in one playthrough. Simple as that.
  10. Aedus_Amaterasu

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Derp Ban
  11. Aedus_Amaterasu

Rate the avatar above you!

10/10 if eyes could killed...
  12. Aedus_Amaterasu

Upcoming Hotfix

It is also quite possible they are still trying to figure out what is causing the issue. Though a quick, "Hey guys, we are working on the issue but we are still trying to track down the cause." would be nice for those having this issue.
  13. Aedus_Amaterasu

Anyone else feel Woodman deserved far worse? [Spoilers]

Ya he needs to be punished "Dishonored" style hehehehehe You can very much kill him. I just pulled out my gun a blew his balls off after I knocked him out while me and Judy where talking to him. Then I hide in his bathroom tell the cops went away.
  14. Aedus_Amaterasu

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Banned! cause I woke up at 5am and saw that....ZZZzzzz
  15. Aedus_Amaterasu

What happened with Takemura?

Yorinobu doesn't know at that time that you have to bio-chip. It is quite possible he never knows that V has it until close to the end. Remember, after Yorinobu kills his father and initiates the lockdown in the hotel he never tries to retrieve or even check on the relic before going to the...
Top Bottom