Recent content by Aekvot

+
  1. Aekvot

CDPR, stop with the 1st person (explained)

no, please no 3rd person, the entire game, city, cinematics etc will not feel immersive at all. To walk around in the city like as if you are right there, to be in fight and conversations in the immersive way it is, everything will be gone the moment you get to see your character. Yes in the...
  2. Aekvot

[BUG] Upgrade Button not working in crafting

ok so i've been having this issue since 1.2, maybe few other people too cuz i've been searching for a workaround and i see various complaints but no solution yet. Whats weird is that the upgrade button was working before, but it just stopped as i kept playing. I've started a new game btw, and...
  3. Aekvot

What you think should be added?

Some of the things I wish to suggest might have already been listed by others in this thread, but i'll put them up anyway to further stress on their importance, also I apologise for the long post but i'd like to be as detail as I possibly can be, as the game imo has a lot of potential. 1. Story...
  4. Aekvot

Would you live in Night City in real life?

I honestly would live in Night City, team up with the Mox, replace my hands and legs, be on the edge of the law, be a legend at the Afterlife, eddy my way to North Oak estates, own a Rayfield... All without having a desk job 9 to 5, hell yeah i'm in.
  5. Aekvot

Cyberpunk 2077 - Concept Art Master Thread

Dang that girl doing her eye lashes without her face plate... i think thats Evelyn Parker, specially with newspaper clips on the wall
  6. Aekvot

"We Want Your Feedback".

I truly believe this game still has huge potential even after its trip through the shredder. I love playing it, even though i have hardcore backdated hardware(15 fps), I bear responsibility for that lol. I would personally love to see the game having more depth in the main story cause surely...
  7. Aekvot

[SPOILERS] your favourite ending

I hate the fact that all the endings have to conclude with V dying or ending up as a construct. Maybe this leads into the next dlc or something, can't tell. I initially expected the game to be about getting and remaining on top of the food chain, but now come to think of it.. im like a covid...
Top Bottom