Recent content by aeN

+
  1. A

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

It should still work fine since it doesn't use any scripts and just replaces textures
  2. A

Is there a way to reset witcher 3 to vanilla without reinstalling?

The save file created with the mod will still be modified even with the mod uninstalled, I think if you just start a new game (so, new save file) you should be fine. Or you can try safedevelop, that way you might be able to "repair" your save and revert everything to vanilla.
  3. A

STLM 2+Blood and Wine

STLM should work fine with B&W, it just modifies .env (and .csv) files, so you'll have vanilla lighting in B&W new regions and stlm lighting in main/HoS regions. ULM will probably need an update for B&W, like every other mod using scipts. Anyway, I don't think anyone can now for sure until it...
  4. A

[MOD] Witcher Reflex

But isn't this an entirely different thing?
  5. A

[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

I think such high sharpening really only looks good in screenshots, it becomes very hard on the eyes after playing for a bit of time
  6. A

All NPC Scabbards Update Thread

That's how they are in game, this mod just adds scabbards/straps
  7. A

Well, it's an optional setting and it looks great in velen and skellige where there's like 95% of the game, so it's not a big deal I guess
  8. A

Oh alright, I thought I broke something! I'll try to get used to it then, or just disable it in KM. Awesome work btw, everything is just so beautiful :O
  9. A

Just tested Kaer Morhen and I have the same wierd DOF as erxv, something is wrong :(
  10. A

I also have the blue quen (while casting it, the dots particles are normal orange), everything else seems good. It's not supposed to be blue, is it?
  11. A

1.11 Mods script compile fine, nothing happening in-game

Make sure to use Script Merger (nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/484/?) to merge any conflicting scripts, a lot of mods use the same script files and you need to merge them to make everything work together.
  12. A

[MOD] Witcher Reflex

edit: nvm I misunderstood. It's really strange though, it works fine for me. Maybe you put the modWitcherReflex folder (with bin and Mods inside) to your Mods folder instead of your install directory?
  13. A

That igni looks really good
  14. A

It's just a different location, different time and without the sun shining directly in your face. It's not too different from the earlier screenshots apart from that.
Top Bottom