Recent content by Aenima1

+
  1. Aenima1

Patch 1.31

Quick hacks / access points
  2. Aenima1

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

Thats been like it since the beginning. I always ensure that I check any duplicates. The problem is that for the people who experience the bug they get no quick hacks whatsoever - from any access point - and can play through the entire game without getting any. Several of my characters are max...
  3. Aenima1

Yeah reported more than once now. Its definitely a bug
  4. Aenima1

What immersion-breaking bugs do you want to be fixed ?

My build works fine, I've played it with the characters that weren't affected by the bug. The only thing that got in the way was not being able to get the access point QHs.
  5. Aenima1

Yeah I am aware of the perks thanks, but my build will progress slightly differently - and don't want to put all the points in intelligence early on. I want to also craft early as well. Plus I want the quick hacks much sooner - ie access point drops, rather than waiting for intelligence to reach...
  6. Aenima1

Just a quick update to say still happening. Started another new character for the latest patch and at lvl 5 sc11 10hrs in I noticed the bug. Sigh.
  7. Aenima1

Biggest problem for me is the bug that stops you getting quick hacks from access points. It's been present from the beginning and after all the patches still persists. Quick hacking is a significant part of the game, and the part I'm wanting to create a build with. So yeah, I can deal with the...
  8. Aenima1

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Not specifically patch 1.2 because it's been a constant bug since the first version, but it does still exist in this patch - at the risk of sounding like a broken record but - not getting quick hacks from access points!, started a new character from the new patch and before the heist is halfway...
  9. Aenima1

Semi Spoiler question. Why is V being such a jerk to Johnny all of a sudden?

Yeah something like this. It actually happens a lot. Speaking as a fan of the game, it still feels like a bi-polar experience trying to play it immersively - (ie trying to play while also having it make sense). One minute you're amazed at the atmosphere and story and enjoying being a merc, the...
  10. Aenima1

Yeah good example, so many variables and many other factors that we don't know about or can even 'see' . The main problem for me personally is that I didn't start out logically and was far from methodical. I figured other people would be already further along with the solutions than me and I...
  11. Aenima1

I mean this whole thing right now is a good example. It's almost like the rest of this thread doesn't exist. I HAVE been trying to collect the information, I HAVE been trying to explain the problem and assisted in the attempts to troubleshoot. Here and in other sites I have been contributing to...
  12. Aenima1

Yeah no I didn't actually mean you (you are aware of the bug surely?) - in fact earlier in this thread we both went through quite a lot of information gathering and attempts at problem solving. Not just here either. I mean the people who haven't suffered the bug, and keep suggesting that we...
  13. Aenima1

Yeah it's actually a really depressing bug for me. Also there's a lot of confusion, I think what keeps happening is the people that don't get the bug - (because it doesn't affect all the players all the time) - are assuming either the bug is fixed or doesn't exist. I've talked about it...
  14. Aenima1

Even without the perks and intelligence you are supposed to get SOME quick hacks at some point during the game, even if it's only 1 green quality once, in 100 hours of play. I don't mind poor RNG. But to have the perks and repeat the high level access points and play the game to the end...
  15. Aenima1

Yeah true, but this is after the lack of quick hacks from the playing rest of the game. I just confirmed the issue by trying the "good" access points over and over again. Then I realised I had the usual problem.
Top Bottom