Recent content by Africa_Digi

+
  1. Africa_Digi

To CDPR: The importance of Combat

That has nothing to do with my original point. I was arguing that combat should be well done even though it's an rpg. Whether or not the game is finished has nothing to do with that. Otherwise we should all remain silent until release day.
  2. Africa_Digi

But the game journalists who played it said it did not meet adequate standards.
  3. Africa_Digi

The driving in Cyberpunk has been criticised a d the developers have acknowledged that it needs work. The shooting has also been criticised. Again I fail to see your point. It seems like you are here to justify why Cyberpunk game mechanics doesn't need to meet industry standards. It's very...
  4. Africa_Digi

[NSFW maybe] Sex scenes: Why can't they be more realistic / raw?

I'm not that invested in this convo. My point was I would rather they spend time on other things. What you do with your game relationships is your business.
  5. Africa_Digi

Without a life simulator.
  6. Africa_Digi

You are straying from the point. You replied to someone who said you can't expect us to play a cyberpunk game without combat. You said what if someone wanted to play as a pacifist. My response was this game demands you get into combat at certain points regardless of your play style. The...
  7. Africa_Digi

I would much prefer they spend development time on more important areas of gameplay such as driving, combat, enemy ai etc. I don't want to be that guy, but when you keep forcing this topic it feels like you expect Cyberpunk to be a second life simulator. It's just an action rpg.
  8. Africa_Digi

They've already said that you need to hurt people in the game even if you don't kill them. So yes it's a combat game.
  9. Africa_Digi

Ubisoft's Totally Unintentional Witcher 3 Mods [AC Valhalla]

I say if it takes good things from the witcher series then its positive. All games copy good concepts from each other, the witcher included.
  10. Africa_Digi

Ubisoft's Totally Unintentional Witcher 3 Mods [AC Valhalla]

I must be the only person on planet earth who enjoys the number feature when you hurt enemies. With assassin's creed games I think it's good to buy one then skip a couple of games. It takes 3 years before they update the gameplay. I've bought Assassin's Creed Odyssey and I skipped Origins and...
  11. Africa_Digi

Platform Discussion Thread

My gaming laptop is broken at the minute. I know people say gaming laptops are a waste of money but they last several years and I'm someone who moves around so I can't have a desktop computer or console. I need something light that I can put into my bag. I feel like I won't get a new laptop...
  12. Africa_Digi

Managing Expections: A Critique of This Forum... kinda?

I think the expectation comes from two places. A lot of the early Cyberpunk 2077 fans came from the witcher series which they proclaim to be the best rpg ever. I think that's debatable but that's another story. Because of this they were able to sway the narrative and project whatever they...
  13. Africa_Digi

Nobody Seems To Be Raving About FPP

Yeah he's basically telling them to add third person with a not so clever story explanation.
  14. Africa_Digi

The General Videogame Thread

I'm looking forward to Hitman 3 but j hope they get rid of that stupid always online feature. There is no reason on earth why a single player game needs to keep you connected to the internet.
  15. Africa_Digi

I don't like this idea that RPG's are not supposed to have good combat or mechanics. Since when was this a thing? Many rpg's are good games in spite of having poor combat, but the combat is always a sticking point for many gamers. See the fallout series.
Top Bottom