Recent content by Agen7Smi7h

+
  1. Agen7Smi7h

My Cyberpunk 2077 Wishlist

^--- I want that.
  2. Agen7Smi7h

(SPOILER) After researching the endings...

You are sent back to the door, before final mission. Granted, you have new items and options in Night City, but ...
  3. Agen7Smi7h

Shopping 2077

On the same note, where is my ability to dissasamble a gun to learn it's design and be able to build it back? Why I can't just "download" new specs from internet at my apartment? YES I like my online shoppin best when I'm naked :P In future, cyberpunky future I would assume more goods would be...
  4. Agen7Smi7h

So How Are Your Playing Your 2nd Playthrough?

I'm not, there is no point as ... Why would I want to replay that? If I had like different ending (as in "a choice"), then sure. I would even gladly make one playthrough as failed, stupid wanna be hero - for fun. But without choice.... meh.
  5. Agen7Smi7h

cyberpunk is all graphics, melodrama, buggy and no gaming substance

Exactly right. I hope CDPR will suck it, take the punches and in time, give us a game we ware hoping for. There is something good in all this though ;) I discovered Assassin's Creed Odyssey a really really fun open world RPG. If only cyberpunk had that level of gameplay, content and decisions...
  6. Agen7Smi7h

The studio needs our support!

I was clearly joking... or maybe not so clearly. Anyway I did made few sugestions and wrote what I did and didn't like in various posts. Without spoilers, because of what they did with V and story in general I will continue to "hate on them" and/or "joke on them". They mess with MY V and take...
  7. Agen7Smi7h

You can't change the game world cuz' it's not a PnP game. Yes you can

ALL Cyberpunk script, with side missions or just a main story ? Three times bigger ? How did you exactly came with that number ? Can you show math ? :) Voice acting has nothing to do with it, "just" actors reading. You create a story, cut it into pieces, make alternative paths and that's it...
  8. Agen7Smi7h

The studio needs our support!

I'm not sure if that's what OP wanted to say, and you appear to be cheep bastard, but that's exactly what I wanted to write :D Also, I've made some hype around my friends about CP (shown support that way too), boy am I sorry for that.
  9. Agen7Smi7h

The Only solution for this game!

Add more imaginative endings, allow to continue to play after final mission.
  10. Agen7Smi7h

Ludonarrative dissonance

100% Agree. Ending really ends this game, I see no point in playing again. In fact I've already uninstalled it and bought Asassin Creed Odyssey - what a GAM OF GAME! Hole shit bolls. That's RPG, I just made entire island sick with one choice :/ Ooops! Scale of that game and content in it is...
  11. Agen7Smi7h

[SPOILERS] [SOLVED] The "best" ending really is the best. Voicemails are important.

Nope, if V would survive and live, you would be able to play a game in aftermatch. You can't, because you no longer exists. The same goes for other choices, it would be entirly possible, for Arasaka to discover a way to create a body for you, or solve any incompatibility issues. It would be so...
  12. Agen7Smi7h

Screenshots of bugs in the game

Here is one (cropped by game, it is a 21:9 monitor):
  13. Agen7Smi7h

Why the person above you should be banned

^Banned, Ooops sorry, wrong key.
  14. Agen7Smi7h

What would Fix the game for you?

Hi random person ! 140 Hours, main story, some side quests, a lot of exploring and general meyhem. Few shameless photos of tits, few more artistic ones and oh my that's beautiful too. Yeah a bit of fun until I decided to see how ending turnes out. What a bullshit that is. I would be banned...
Top Bottom