Recent content by aglomeracja

+
  1. A

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

I did 2 playthroughs, one female and one male V. Romance in this game goes down to a single different scene during shared quests, epilogue scene and some bits of dialogue here and there. In case of Panam, that's about 3-4 minutes of content (not counting the epilogue), in case of River it's 1-2...
  2. A

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

Backups. I think that was even presumed by the hacker who mentioned it in the note that CDPR later published.
  3. A

So... Radio silence YET AGAIN? What's next after 1.2?

But the refund thing was caused by performance/bugginess. Right, thanks for clearing that up.
  4. A

So... Radio silence YET AGAIN? What's next after 1.2?

Console players can't even buy the game right now, and next gen version didn't come out yet. If they stopped updating the game right now, it would hurt their future sales by a lot. By future sale I mean ones that will come when the game comes back to console stores, ones that will come when next...
  5. A

Nithral is too strong

There are no "too strong" enemies in this game :P
  6. A

Spotkania z postaciami z 'podstawki'

No to pewnie wykonałeś to dodatkowe zadanie i porozmawiałeś ze Syanną we właściwy sposób. Tu masz dokładnie rozpisane warunki każdego zakończenia: http://www.eurogamer.pl/articles/2016-06-03-wiedmin-3-krew-i-wino-wszystkie-zakonczenia
  7. A

Ma znaczenie. bo o ile nie wykonałeś zdania dodatkowego i nie porozmawiałeś z nią, to historia kończy się mniej szczęśliwie ;) Nie pamiętam dokładnie kiedy ma miejsce wspomniana przez ciebie wypowiedź, ale jeśli przed konfrontacją z Detlaffem, to pewnie po prostu kłamała.
  8. A

A skończyłeś już główną linię fabularną?
  9. A

There are soooo few sexual partners in B&W

It's only a poor decision if you'd take it expecting a romance. It is a very interesting path otherwise ;)
  10. A

I guess maybe RED's wanted to punish players a little bit for poor decision making. Let's just say- if you expect a romance, you probably shouldn't pick chasing deadly elder vampire instead of searching for a girl imprisoned in a fairy tale world ;) Jokes aside, I personally prefer getting...
  11. A

Oriana

No więc przez "bycie kierowanym żądzą krwi" ja rozumiem coś innego niż prowadzenie sierocińca żeby co jakiś czas sobie tam pójść i podpić trochę, ale nie za dużo. Co to za "żądza" jeśli bez problemu można zachować umiar, a sam widok dużej ilości krwi nie wzbudza żadnej reakcji? Niespójność z...
  12. A

Oriana

Tak, tylko ta druga część wypowiedzi (o "żądzy krwi") jest już zawarta w grze. Tego typu cecha również nie sprzyja życiu w społeczeństwie w tak otwarty sposób jak robi to Oriana. Zaraz mnie oko rozboli od przymykania ;)
  13. A

Oriana

Ok, masz rację że to ta sama postać, ale nic tu się nie trzyma kupy. Książkowe alpy akurat słońca się nie bały, ale umiejętności społecznych pozwalających na współżycie z ludźmi zdecydowanie nie miały. Do tego scena w której przechodzi bez mrugnięcia okiem obok zakrwawionych ciał gdy wcześniej w...
  14. A

The timeline between the first short novel and the end of saga is quite long, and most of these women were "one time" things that happened when he wasn't with Yen. Not all of them "reminded him of Yennefer" but none of them were serious relationships. Anyway, it's not like he slept with women...
  15. A

Oriana

Nie bardzo, wampir z trailera to bruxa- sposób walki niemal idealnie taki sam jak bruxy z opowiadań, a dokładnie taki sam jak te w grze. Według tego co wiemy, Oriana nie mogłaby tak łatwo żyć pośród ludzi będąc czymkolwiek innym niż wampirem wyższym.
Top Bottom