Recent content by Aimzy2345

+
  1. Aimzy2345

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

For me its the genre and charactors and story. Some of the side quests add more conspiracy theories with nightcorp; the likes of the perelez and and sandra dorset and gary the prophet missions. There is a general undercurrent in the city that there is a puppet master pulling all the strings...
  2. Aimzy2345

Spoiler, Jackie and Evelyn, and my theory on their possible return

I just want them to Bring my Gary back! Kidnapped by the Aliens of Alpha Centuri!
  3. Aimzy2345

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Ive played this mission several times pre patch and post patch this mission has changed. Prior to 1.2 there was no stack of boxes on right hand side of room and you could have walked down to maelstrom member at the back of the room. Prior to patch the 3rd member who is now walking through cargo...
  4. Aimzy2345

An example of what city immersion would look like in a truly next gen Open World game...

Makes me wonder what will happen when streaming games become more mainstream. I can see future huge open world games being streamed where the servers do all the heavy lifting and processing.
  5. Aimzy2345

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

What i expect from patch 1.3? A playable immersive game experience where i dont have to look at npcs/cars/guns/v load as im playing. Im still walking into npcs that have unrendered blurry faces. No more crashes, im still crashing about once every 2-3 hours on ps4. A lot of people are talking...
  6. Aimzy2345

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

Could it be that the textures and rendering processes they are using is taking up all the cpu and that is why we havent seen any more ai additions?. Are they prioritising a pretty looking game over actual gameplay?
  7. Aimzy2345

Patch 1.2

Im a ps4 player and from restarting the game again and playing for around 3 hrs ive seen less bugs. The fps are still slow (low 20s at most crowded parts), and i still get the loading of hair/clothes when looking in the mirror. Also get a lot of pop in with npcs loading within view and...
  8. Aimzy2345

Patch 1.2

44.1 gb for ps4, big patch..
  9. Aimzy2345

CDPR situation - Open letter

Well negative or not i doubt all the accounts would actually be on here if there wasnt something that they feel needs to be addressed... seriously better things to do... i know myself if i had given up on the game i wouldnt be wasting my time on here. I think Cyberpunk has got the story right...
  10. Aimzy2345

Lets just be realistic... and look to the sequel.

They would need to fix this game first i reckon. Between the next GTA coming out not far down the line and all the investors they have upset they need to show that they are capable of making a sequel to Cyberpunk 2077 in my opinion.
  11. Aimzy2345

CDPR situation - Open letter

Having played the likes of Skyrim and Vampire Bloodlines (we know what happened to Troika) im used to playing buggy unfinished games. Now i believe CDPR can pull the finger out and finish what could potentially be a good game that they rushed a out a year early. Seriously though some of the...
  12. Aimzy2345

Understand the Problem with Cyberpunk, Request Suggest features/game balance and be positive!

Well i would like to see more races, fights and more customization both for V and cars. I would also like a better crime system and a reputation system with gangs. It would be great if a gang ambushed or put a hit out on me because i just wiped out a building of theyre chooms! Also if...
  13. Aimzy2345

Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

Missing dialog boxes for Coach fred and Second amendment gun dealor since updating to 1.1 on ps4. Get locked in conversation and have to guess my way back out as dialogue not showing. Didnt have issues like this in 1.06, was able to complete game in that patch
  14. Aimzy2345

Patch 1.1

Ps4 user here. Since downloading patch 1.1 ive lost dialog boxes in second amendment gun dealers and coach fred. Quite possibly others aswell as havent been around them all. Game was more playable in 1.06, at least i could see dialog options and was able to complete it.
Top Bottom